“Kind of pricey for the quality”

Garden Court Buffet
Ranked #342 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Kind of pricey for the quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We came here for dinner after vow renewel. for 18 of us it was $320 or so, plus they made us add an 18% gratuity tip. The inside is BEAUTIFUL and the servers were helpful and attentive, however the food itself lacks any kind of quality. just bland. it was "t-bone" night, they were all really tough and grisly. I think the most delicious part was the basic salad bar. We won't be back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank tashmahal77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Garden Court Buffet in Main Street Station”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We did this buffet a total of four times. The place is beautiful with a lot of old world charm. The food is very good and the staff is great. Would highly recommend

Visited December 2012
Barstow, California
“A family favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My parents called and told us to meet them here. It is located in the Main Street Station Casino. We had just driven in from San Diego and were starving. They serve Chinese, Mexican, Southern, Italian, and American food.

I tried almost everything. My favorites would have to be the bar-b-q ribs, roast chicken, and kalua pork. The meatloaf was alright and the salmon was decent. Oh, just to be a little on the healthy side, I ate some collard greens which were great. I had a slice of the turkey which was good. It was a roasted breast but I would've preferred it coming from the bird since it was Xmas eve. For dessert, coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, and custard pie. I also tried the bread pudding on our second visit.

On the second visit, we came for the seafood buffet. Lots of people eating the crablegs, but it's too much work for me, so I just ate what I had before. Added a little salad...and I mean little on this time around. The service is pretty good for a buffet so I usually tip them the same as if I was at a restaurant. Especially since the were so quick to remove the dirty plates, and it being the holiday season.

I have fond memories of family meals at the Garden Court, so I will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
Chillicothe, Illinois
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had lunch at this buffet, there wasn't much to choose from and the food was a bit rubbery even though we had gotten there when they opened for lunch.

Visited December 2012
“Great buffet and great place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I visited las Vegas 3 days ago. Excellent buffet for a decent price. We went twice! And the restaurant is so beautiful. We will be back in the next visit.