“What?”

Ranked #298 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Voted best buffet in Downtown Las Vegas! From the moment you step inside, you'll enjoy the spacious surroundings with elegant Victorian décor. Join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner to try a vast array of delicious choices including Mexican food, Southwestern fare, Asian delights, pizza and our famous rotisserie chicken. The Garden Court Buffet features specialty nights including BBQ Tuesdays, Seafood night on Fridays and Prime Rib & Scampi on Saturdays. Also join us for champagne brunch served on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We had heard much ado about this buffet, voted one of the best in Vegas (what??) so while in LV gave it a visit. We got the 2 for 1 buffet coupon and it really was a fantastic deal at $10.99
The overall buffet experience was just average we thought. Typically you start at one end of the line and work your way down. Here, people were coming and going in both directions which caused congestion in areas. Seating was prompt and service was okay. I ended up getting my own replacement cutlery because the waiter was taking forever. This was likely due to the fact that he (apparently) thought I should use the same fork for my dessert as was used for the mains. Foodwise, there was a very big selection of items/styles. Asian, Mexican, Southern, etc. We both found all of the meat and fish items to be notably dry. The taquitos were really good, and the spring rolls and banana cream pie, but everything else we had was just okay. I would return but just for the noted items and only if I was hungry enough to eat a lot of them!

1  Thank cushionz1

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a buy one get one free voucher - easy to download. It meant that this was such amazing value. The service wasn't great (admittedly it was late in the day). The food was all pretty good; I particularly enjoyed the Tofu in black bean sauce. The beef was good as were the cooked scallops. Best puddings were certainly the cheesecakes. This certainly does not have the finesse or selection of the big buffets on the Strip, but then again, it's less than half the price. In terms of value and ambience, it is unbeatable. Certainly a very enjoyable meal and the food was good for a buffet.

1  Thank 5_9_2_8
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you don't have a player's card, go to the slot club and get a player's card. That will save you $1 off the price of the buffet. Large buffet with lots and lots and lots of choices and options. Really well done, and reasonably priced. I'm not a huge fan of the Vegas buffets, but I do like this one!

1  Thank Big80s
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Have been to Garden Court many many times and this time was just as good as all the rest. We come here every time we come to Vegas. This time we went to the Saturday Brunch. The food was great and we used points to pay, so even better! This is an excellent buffet with an excellent price. A must try!

1  Thank cmkaawa
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were staying at a different downtown hotel and saw the signs touting the buffet at Main Street Station. Decided to try it and it did not disappoint! The line was a bit long to pay (but a good sign, if you think about it) and I didn't care for the decor of the place, but the buffet itself was great. I enjoyed their mexican options (nachos, tacos), my hubby enjoyed the asian fare (chinese tamales!). They also had plenty of american comfort foods (the corn chowder was creamy and delicious!). Desserts by the mile, yum. Better food and a much better value than the buffet at our hotel.