“Just wonderful!”

Veranda at Four Seasons
Reserve with OpenTable
Veranda at Four Seasons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell
Description: The restyled Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner with the comfortable sophistication of an Italian trattoria. Dine indoors or al fresco on the lushly landscaped terrace. Dinner features authentic Italian specialties and handmade pastas prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Just wonderful!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had drinks the first day we got there with an app. which was great to sit outside and relax. We had breakfast outside each morning even though it was chilly because they had wonderful heaters close to each table. They knew who we were by day two and had my husbands tea brewing and my soy milk on the table the minute we sat down! Great selections from basic to some really different, fun things.

Visited November 2013
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Veranda at Four Seasons, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at Verandah and especially enjoyed the service you received. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Korean first
Juneau, Alaska
“Great Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This restaurant is in the Four Seasons Hotel. I've been here many times and have always had a great meal. I took my Mother In Law and Sister In Law here for breakfast on a recent trip to Las Vegas. I had the buffet (although I have to say the Sunday Buffet is much better). My sister in Law had the eggs benedict and I am jealous that I didn't order it instead of the buffet. It is served on polenta instead of the traditional english muffin. The hollandaise sauce was perfectly portioned and did not overwhelm the dish. My mother in law had the tiramisu french toast (she likes her sweets). She usually doesn't eat much but I was worried this day that she was going to actually pick up her plate and lick it . . . We also had a very large cinnamon roll served i a cast iron pan. YUM!

Coffee is delicious and the service was great - although at times a bit overwhelming. As I've said, I've been here many times and I would go again and again if I'm ever back in Las Vegas. Well worth the trip. If you are not staying in the hotel, you need to enter either through the front door (valet park or cab drop off), of if you are walking, there is a "secret door" on the beach level of the Mandalay Bay near the Cardio Room (takes a bit of looking to find it).

It's not cheap - but well worth the price (it is the Four Seasons after all). Breakfast for 3 was around $70.

• Visited November 2013
Thank you for visiting Verandah and for sharing the experience with your family. We are happy to hear your breakfast was enjoyed by all. We look forward to welcoming you all back - perhaps for lunch or dinner!
Texas
“Lovely Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is my second time to the Four Seasons for Afternoon Tea. It was just Lovely. I took my girlfriend for her Birthday we had a great time. They are serving 2 special teas in time for the Holiday's. The Nutcracker tea was Amazing and fragerant. I would recommend this tea with cream. Yum! The best sandwhich was the Egg and
Dill very flavorful and the desserts were just delicious. The blackberry and chessecake tart thing was the bomb. Totally worth the price for a special event. Will return again in the future.

Visited November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Verandah. We are happy to hear you and your girlfriend enjoyed Afternoon Tea so. We truly believe it is a hidden gem on the Las Vegas Strip. We hope you will experience it again in the near future.
Munich, Germany
“Excellent.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I like excellent food in a good atmosphere. This restaurant surprised me. I got invited by a colleague and I did not look up where we planned to eat and this was a real positive surprise. Imagine you're leaving all Las Vegas style behind you, imagine a place to calmness and relaxation, together with the style of a real excellent restaurant. I felt a bit as in a very good restaurant in Europe and not in the US. Waiters were excellent. Food was modern good gitchen, quite large dishes with a taste that really shows highest kitchen quality. The vines seem to be expensive, but we're talking about Las Vegas. The deserts showed lots of nice ideas, but were (to our view) just too big, one for 2 would have been enough.
Summary is simple: If you're looking for something special, if you want to escape Las Vegas for some hours: try the Verandah.

• Visited November 2013
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Veranda at Four Seasons, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Verandah on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by your dining experience and that the food and service exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back during your next visit.
“Organic Healthy Awesomeness”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

LOVE this place.

Coffee is $6/person, but otherwise I found prices reasonable.

Food is EXCELLENT. Organic and healthy and just what I would choose for myself if cooking at home.

Happy hour rocks. (5-7 each night.) Had a little ahi tuna cone appetizer for $5. They also have $5 cocktails but very limited selection.

1 Thank RobinSpano
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Verandah. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our selection of organic foods and that you enjoyed the happy hour selection as well. We look forward to a return visit!