“Excellent casual resturuant”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been going to Ping Pang Pong for years now and it never disappoints. Everything is extremely fresh and the menu has many interesting dishes I don't find in other Chinese restaurants, along with all of the traditional items. The portions are more than ample with many great flavors from the continent of Asia.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were here for early brunch (right at opening time). First observation: quite a few Chinese ate here. that should be all you need to know.

So, the food (dim sum) was quite decent. No, it's not the best I have ever had. It was, however, very tasty nevertheless. For a morning wake-up, you can do much much worse for much more money. The service is quite hand-off (as in nothing special).

The only thing that kinda irked me was the fact that their dishes came out quite slowly. By the time some of my favorite were carted around, my stomach was aching from fullness.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped and tried this restaurant while on the strip. What a great find! The food was delicious! The service was good and the atmosphere was great! If you like Chinese food, this place is a must!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been wanting to check out this place for awhile since I've heard nothing but good things about their food.

The food was fine but in all my trips to restaurants this is definitely in my bottom 5 ever for service.

There was no one at the host desk which should of been my first clue. When I finally got my table I received a drink order quickly but had to wait a long time to place an order. The food came quickly but from then on out zero service. During a half hour of eating not a single employee came anywhere near my table. I had to wait 10 minutes after I was finished to get a check. It was the same everywhere in the restaurant. The only employee on the floor was a young guy who spent half of my lunch trying desperately to clear dirty plates from an overflowing cart in the middle of the restaurant... I felt bad for him. There were several hostesses there who spent the whole time chatting with each other while people stood perplexed like I was at the entrance.

This place needs a complete management and floor staff overhaul.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

During a recent trip to Las Vegas we at late night during the week at Ping Pang Pong. The place is small but the food is incredible. We had the Singapore noodles, General TSO chicken and spring roll. It's served family style and there is plenty of food. They have limited servers but we did not have an issue with that , the place was packed at 11:30 at night. Would stop by again on a future trip.