“Best dim sum food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I saw the review and went there to have the dim sum, inside the gold coast hotel casino, the resto was busy, lucky we were not too long to wait as we were 8 person and they have big empty table.

The food were deliver by the cart around the tables, only specific popular menu we need to order

The food were very good, nice taste and high quality for dim sum food

Tried many dishes and all were good ones

I recommended this dim sum in vegas

1  Thank Antonthedy

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Large amount of food. Great taste, I saw alot of people buying 4-5 plates and then passing them around for everyone at the table to try. Service was good.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went for an early lunch and the place was very quiet. We ate many different things. I enjoy the small dishes. It's also quite reasonable.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Food is great. I go back just for the Walnut Prawns. However, this last time the line was unusally long. I thought the restaurant business was about turning tables? I offered, as a single, to sit at the counter. I was told very rudely that I needed to wait in the line. So, since you're gonna make me wait, I'm going to take a table -- you can forget me sitting at the counter now. So, here I am a single sitting at a four person table (which could have moved the line up by 4 people -- simple math here). Jeez, go to business school. How hard would it be to have a separate line for the counter? There were 4 empty chairs at the counter when I got there and when I left. Hello! Use your real estate to it's maximum advantage! And, typically the 1-sy, 2-sy diners don't sit and linger so you could turn over counter space probably quite nicely. Won't go back. Good food but I'm sure there is just as good if not better elsewhere. Nothing lasts forever....people will get tired of your lines and move on. There is always something new. To stay current you'll need to change your mode of doing business. If you've never been, try it but if a line......I'd say move on. Would rate this restaurant excellent for the food but I'm simply tired of the wait.

1  Thank katscrufnik
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Orange beef was great. Lazy Susan that you could whirl around the table was a nice touch. One downside, no one greeted us at the entrance (and they weren't that busy) and service was a tad slow.