“AMAZING DIM SUM!! VERY CHEAP and TASTY!”
Review of Ping Pang Pong

Ping Pang Pong
Ranked #436 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We know our dim sum and this stuff is top-notch. There can be a bit of line-up because it is so popular but worth the wait. Medium dim sum is the cheapest we have ever seen, and could rival traditional places in Vancouver. Delicious and economical! I always swing for the congee. A great place if you are looking for authentic Chinese dim sum!! We highly recommend it!!! The service was better than average dim-sum places as well!

1  Thank wineshding

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Over 20 years living here, I have eaten at a few restaurants. You want very good Chinese food (mostly Cantonese) this is the place. Prices are excellent. Ask any resturant for an extra bowl of rice. I have paid up to $6.50, here 50 cents. most people ignore this place, too bad for them.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Big bowl of WonTon Soup for $7. 3 Bowls fed the 4 of us adults. Great flavor and hot. If you want low carbs, you can order without the noodle and they will give more WonTons and veggies. It's located in the Gold Coast (by the Rio).

1  Thank FrontRoow
Reviewed June 21, 2011

we had dinner at ping pang pong one evening selecting it mostly on the recommendations of other reviewers and columnists on las vegas sites.it was good, and judging from the fact that it was crowded with orientals i would assume it to be authentic.however i could not say it was the best in town.. rh

Reviewed June 18, 2011

The food here is great, especially the Black Pepper Beef Medallions. Service is very hit or miss. Ironically, the servers do a great job, but when the managers step in to help, they are slow, inattentive, and rude. I waited 27 minutes for my check AFTER the busser had cleared my table. Finally, I went up to the register to ask the manager for it, and he rolled his eyes and handed it to me. I still go back, though, because, especially for the price, the food is great!