“Great Food Poor Service”
Review of Sam Woo BBQ

Sam Woo BBQ
Ranked #3,801 of 5,297 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I love their roast pork and among others...
the servers are very busy: so they are kinda rude... cash only makes me go cautious on how much cash i have left in the wallet while i m eating... ha ha...
again... great food... all my family love it there...

Reviewed April 13, 2012

service is good.
the restaurant is cantonese and it's been featured alot and won alot of awards.
food is so-so

It's near the 99 cent store so you can stop by if you're already there. if not, try else where

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We were craving chinese roasted duck and pig, so we went over to chinatown mall on Spring Mountain Rd. We ordered a duck and roast pork platter with an order of rice. We also got some BBQ pork for carry out for a nice snack for latter on. The lunch was rather pricy for what you got. The duck was a bit greasy (more so than usual). The portions were a bit small. We actually opened up the bbq pork box and had some of that with our lunch too. Sam Woo's seem to think they can charge strip prices, The carry out bbq pork was reasonably priced. The service was marginal. We probably will not be going back. I could have had the same dishes at a Noodle Asia in the Venetian for about the same price or less when you factor in the taxi ride.
We don't mind paying up for good food and service. Sam Woo's missed the mark, IMO.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

There were people waiting for them to open at 11:00 a.m.! I just wanted the roast duck. I bought a whole one to take home but couldn't resist eating the drumsticks - it was still warm!! would've gone nicely with a bowl of rice but we wanted to get on the road for the long drive home! Would definitely return!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

In one of the plazas on Spring Mountain in China Town. Food was pretty good, would not return, just was not my cup of tea, did not seem clean to me, floors were dirty, dirty tables.

Been to Sam Woo BBQ? Share your experiences!