“A high priced buffet with average food”
Review of The Big Kitchen Buffet - CLOSED

Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

This is your typical buffet with a high price tag. Lots of food if you are a huge eater, have at it. The quality just is not there. I ate a meal there for both a dinner and breakfast. A $20.00 bill for breakfast just does not sit right.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

Didn't like the food no flavor or variety.....just nasty to me

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Want moderately cheap and TONS of food? Go for it.

Reviewed March 26, 2008

While staying at Bally's hotel, we discovered that this deli was great for breakfast. Everything was made fresh, the coffee was good and the price was right. Service was quick in case you were anxious to get to those slot machines. I only had breakfast here so I can't comment on their lunch menu.

Reviewed November 13, 2007

We were at Ballys in November 2007. We ate breakfast at the buffet twice while we were there and I really don't know what these other reviewers are complaining about. There was a very large selection of food, It was very tasty and the servers bent over backwards to please us. It was clean, there was very little waiting although the cashier lineups were a little slow being held up by people with discount coupons. I would recommend this breakfast buffet to everyone. I didn't eat lunch or dinner there so I cannot comment on them but don't be afraid to go there for breakfast.