“Big Portions Great Food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 162 Dessert in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Neighborhood: The Strip
Essex, United Kingdom
“Big Portions Great Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Being from the UK we love a visit to the Cheesecake Factory when in the US. Once again we had a lovely meal. Portions are huge here though and we never learn to share a dinner instead of having one each. Food was great as always and atmosphere was good in the restaurant. Service was also really good. We will definitely be visiting again when we are back in the US.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Barrie, Canada
“Consistently great food and service”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had my favourite, thai lettuce wraps here, 4 times and each time was fabulous. Then I discovered they have a gluten free menu.
I was able to have a great Kobe burger and cheesecake. They have gluten free chocolate cheesecake. Was over the top...very yummy.

• Visited November 2013
South Elgin, Illinois
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is 1 of my favorite restaurants in any city. People say I'm crazy for going to the one in Vegas when they have them where I live and I should venture out and try different places in Vegas but the restaurants in Vegas are very expensive. At CF you can get great food at a reasonable price so why spend 3 tims as much somewhere else?? And getting there through the shops at Caesers is fun too.

Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very good, but not perfect”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent. My wife didn't order a starter, but I did. I ordered the Vietnamese spring rolls which were delicious. However, the portion was far too large. My main issue was that I hadn't finished my starter when the main course arrived! This also happened to the couple on the adjacent table. Given they were busy this felt a deliberate attempt to get us in and out as quick as possible.

If you want a nice relaxing place to eat, this may not be for you... Shame really, given the food was excellent and keenly priced.

Visited November 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic as always”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went there tonight (November 17) and it was not too busy.

The food was spectacular as always and the service outstanding and not expensive!!

I would highly recommend the Cheesecake Factory in the Forum Shop Mall to everyone.

By the way, having a starter & a main course you will struggle with dessert.....

• Visited November 2013