“Awesome!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place, had a kobe burger, it was delish. As was the red velvet cheesecake. The portion size is huge. GO EAT HERE!!!!!!

1  Thank BigDuke666
Write a ReviewReviews (8,856)

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

The food was awesome! We had the best service in a very long time! And we were surprised how reasonable the prices were. And last but not least the cheesecake was fantastic! We will definitely be back:)

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is our Vegas treat! I had probably the best buffalo wings in Vegas, with there version of Gumbo - heaven! Wife asked for a small chicken salad as she wanted some cheesecake after. The salad was massive! My tip is share your starter as the portions are rather large. Food was A1 as it always is. Counting down the days to our next visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

me and my wife visited this place twice while on our trip.the service is always good and the food was great. the fried mac and cheese balls are a must.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went for lunch and only had the half order of pasta. This was very filling, and I love eating large meals. The half order allowed me just enough room for their awesome cheesecake. A great Margarita, and a very great value when you get the bill. Cheaper than alot of other Vegas eateries.