“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have visited many time here to eat cheesecake I had a club sandwich wich was delicious i also had the strawberry cheesecake again the boss's was Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake cheesecake, we nearly couldn't walk i was very full.the service was quick but we weren't rushed at all and the quality was second to none, the whole meal was less than Bargain. Can't wait till I'm next there.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had never heard of the cheesecake factory before visiting Vegas, and now I just hope we have some in the UK. Service was spot on, our waitor very friendly. The milkshakes are delicious and like meals in themselves, but wow their selection of cheesecakes are amazing. Presented well and so tasty. I want more ...

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was our 3rd or 4th visit here over a couple of trips, each and every time, it gets better and better, the food, the service, the drinks, all top notch, the steaks, the burgers, all amazing. You cannot go wrong here. And you can go for a walk after shopping in the Forum shops or a gamble in Cesars!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Get the tropical iced tea and salad and sandwich special for $11, great portions and killer blue cheese and italian dressing on mixed baby greens salad! Split a cheesecake with 3-4 others!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Best meal we had the entire time we were in Las Vegas. Great food. excellent service and very affordable. Would recommend to anyone.