“NO DOUBT WHEN HUNGRY STEP IN”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 170 Dessert in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The best cheesecakes. A lot of options for different tastes. My favorite raspberry white chocolate. The dishes are big, and all of them are good. Firecracker eggrolls are amazing, and jambalaya pasta if you like spicy. The avocado eggrolls are a great appetizer.

1  Thank FoodieChefDina
Write a ReviewReviews (9,014)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We came for a late lunch, early dinner and were amazed by the size of the menu. It was busy but we were seated within 10min. The server was very nice. We ordered 3 appies, 2 drinks and a red velvet cheesecake which was to die for!! The rest of the food and drinks were good too, nothing special, but tasty. I would definitely recommend this place, if for nothing else but the delicious cheesecake.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Food was great and the wait staff was very promt in spite of the large crowd on a weekend night. Had the salmon and it was the best meal of my trip.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

There is something for everyone here. I usually don't have the cheesecake because of watching my sweets, but the selection is also amazing.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went to The Cheesecake Factory one lunchtime while we were there in November 2012 on honeymoon. I absolutely loved it, to the point that we returned to it later in the trip. The portions were huge! I had fajita wraps which I thought would be smaller (it was lunchtime afterall) but they were outstanding, I could not stop eating!

We then had cheesecake. I ordered an oreo slice and my husband ordered a peanut butter slice. It was huge as well to the point that I had one bite of it and stopped. We got our food to go and had the cheesecake for dinner that night- even after several hours it still tasted as fresh as if it were just made! Loved it so much!

1  Thank Nicola D

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!