“De-e-elicious!!!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 163 Dessert in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wonderful fresh and flavourful cooking and great variety for everyone! We kept returning to The Cheesecake Factory as a matter of fact we ate there 3 times in 4 days. Good value, great service and yummy food. What else can you say? Bring them to Canada ......pl-l-lease!!!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Such a fab view of Vegas .. staff were amazing.. and loads of gorgeous cocktails to choose from... its a must in vegas

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Cheesecake Factory's huge menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, meals and extras that are far from average. The cheesecake goes without saying, simply excellent. Along with PF Chang's, this is another chain that should replace every burger chain everywhere.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had a party of 7, so we had to wait for an hour. But definitely worth it. Everything is so tasty and fresh. Everyone's meal was perfect. And we all shared one heavenly piece of red velvet cheesecake.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

All I wanted was a lunch sized asian salad so I could have room for cheesecake. The lunch size salad was gigantic. I am still wondering how it stayed on the plate without falling over. I wanted to save room for cheesecake, but alas, my salad was too good and I succumbed to it.