“Great service and atmosphere, OK breakfast”
Review of Victorian Room - CLOSED

Victorian Room
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I love breakfast in America. It has the best choice, quality and you can find it nowhere else in the world. This came quickly and in big portions. My pancakes were the size of UFOs. But it was dripping in butter and oil. I had breakfast in four different places in Vegas. This was second from last with the best one being at the Wynn.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Victorian Room at Bill's Gambling Hall offers a great menu at reasonable prices. Our server Sabrina was so kind and efficient. Thank you.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Restuarant was full and had a 20 minute wait which went by quickly but then we found out why there was a wait. Service was extremely SLOW. We waited 50 minutes for our food, had to ask another table for there cream after asking twice. Food was a 3/5 and the food specials are only between 11pm and 6am so read the small print. We left and there was a 40 minute wait to get in and we thought about warning people but just left disappointed that we just wasted 1.5hrs on our last day for a quick breakfast! We thought that this small casino would have tried to go over the top with service. Out of the 25 tables or so we only counted 7 with food in front of them and people we looking around wondering what was taking so long. A couple next to us waited 15 minutes for their bill to leave. We asked for our bill as soon as our food came and left cash on the table.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food was adequate. We had breakfast once and lunch once. I had an omelette (breakfast) & shrimp wrap (lunch) which were both decent. We went there for the 3-egg breakfast for $4, but were informed that that price is only from 11pm to 6am. Read the fine print!! It's ok, although a little dark and Godfather-y.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

After drinking all day and night this is the place to get a great special. I've always loved Bill's (formally Barbary Coast). It's one of the last hold outs on the strip that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to eat, drink and gamble. The food in the Victoria room is simple, honest food at a reasonable price. I always get a couple of breakfast specials, cause I'm fat, and they're always good.

One comment on the bar service though, I asked the guy if they had Gentleman Jack and he was not only blunt but so rude, when he finally said, "well do you want one or not?" I said I'll go next door and buy a drink before buying one from him- which I did!

Don't let that deter you from Bill's though, it's great place.