“Lobster for 2”
Review of The Palm Las Vegas

The Palm Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cross street: Flamingo
Savannah, Georgia
“Lobster for 2”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had heard great things about The Palm so we decided to make a reservation. Upon arrival we were seated instantly. The waitress greeted us with a smile and was very enthusiastic. She brought to our attention the summer lobster special for 2. What a great deal!! The deal included a 4lb lobster, two starters, and two sides for $79.99. We ended up with a 5lb lobster, salads to start, fresh corn, and three cheese potatoes. So delicious. Great service and a great price.

• Hebrew first
Dallas
“The Palm Vs. Saltgrass Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am from Texas so Saltgrass is a typical steak place here. Of course everytime I have steak I compare it to that. We split a ribeye,potatoes, caesar salad, and calamari. All were delicious- the caesar was a little overdressed with anchovies. It was my birthday so we were treated to cheesecake- my favorite thing out of the entire meal. When we left our bill was $134. Not too bad considering all we ate, however I can have the same amount of food at Saltgrass for half that price. Bacchanal buffet was full so we went to The Palm instead, I am glad we did because that is probably what we would have ended up spending at the buffet.

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“What happens at the Palm...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was a fun, off the strip, exciting casino. Have numerous new machines, and the buffet is unbelievable! Staff are very friendly and helpful. this is a definite "must" when visiting Las Vegas.

Visited June 2013
Champaign, Illinois
“Over rated”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I don't understand all the great reviews. The Palm is just ok..at best. I had the New York strip (med rare) it was cooked Rare. The steak was cold, very chewy, and not much flavor. I want a steak that melts in my mouth like you get at stripsteak and SW. Service was pretty good. Ceaser salad was also pretty..for 100 bucks I want better than pretty good. I would recommend you try one of the other steak houses in Vegas.

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“something for everyone”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Palm is one of our go to places in Vegas. Depending on when you go, and what you eat, it can be the bargain of the century, or a pretty pricy, but excellent steakhouse. There always seems to be some sort of special going on. Last month was a fantastic deal of their awesome 12oz prime beef burger, with toppings, for about $8! This month it's $80 for a 4lb lobster, split for two, with two sides and two starters, and a happy hour with sliders for a crazy low price. We went tonight and dropped almost $400 total on a steak dinner for two with a nice bottle of wine, starters, sides, desserts; huge portions, everything cooked perfectly.

Whenever you go you can expect great service, an incredible atmosphere (inside clubby steakhouse, outside people watching sidewalk cafe), and great food. No pomp here, this isn't a jacket and tie place (unless you want it to be). We've done Ramsay Steak, Delmonico's, and a few other fancy joints, but this is the one where I feel comfortable, and where I feel I am getting a fair deal and nobody is trying to rip me off (for example they just bring you nice cold tap water, no trying to upsell you bottled unless you ask for it).

• Visited June 2013

Been to The Palm Las Vegas? Share your experiences!