“Lindo Michoacan”
Review of Lindo Michoacan

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #501 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Nice atmosphere, great decorations, live music in evenings and\
the food is delicious! Service is the best!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I thought Mexican Food was supposed to be spicy? Not at this place...the chips tasted like they were dipped in old peanut oil...the red salsa had some spice but did not last long and the bean dip was like no taste, very bland. The food was just as bland, no spice, everything tasted the same! Service was nice!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate my sister and brother in laws anniversary with them and it was so much fun. We went on a Saturday night and they had a mariachi band playing. The service was great . The food was amazing!! The top shelf margarita was awesome too and I am picky when it comes to my margaritas.They Give you bean dip along with your salsa and chips which is nice. We all ordered different items from the menu and everything was really good. When they heard we were celebrating an anniversary the waiter brought out a sombrero for my brother in law and they sang them a song and also gave them complimentary shots of tequila and churros. It's nicely decorated as well. A top notch place. I would give it a higher rating if I could. I just wish it was a local restaurant for me back home in California. We will definitely hit this place whenever we are in Vegas . Thanks for a great meal Lindo Michoacan.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

To me, it is hard to find a good Mexican restaurant that serves good traditional Mexican dishes, but this place fits the bill. It is a bit of a drive or taxi trip, but well worth the time. Ample parking exists adjacent to the restaurant. The food was delicious and the drinks were too. The presence of so many customers, including on-duty LVPD, is very telling. This restaurant is on my permanent list of places to eat when I am in town.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went their last night with friends and family, we were treated great the whole time. The mariachi band is so much fun! Food and drinks were delicious, serers were very friendly as was host stand. Parking was pretty full but they helped us nicely.

Been to Lindo Michoacan? Share your experiences!