“Great for Veggies!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We ate here recently. One of us is a veggie and it was great to have a BBQ veggie burger. Food was very tasty and good value for money. The cocktails were fabulous. Excellent service.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place was fantastic even if you are not into bikes. I am not a bike person but I was impressed with all the tanks that hung on the wall like a museum. They have a whole section of Ann Margaret and the also have 3 of Elvis's bikes. Must have been 200 tanks hanging on a wall signed by famous people. Very interesting. The restaurant food was fabulous. We were lucky enough to catch the 2 for one deal. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Myself and my partner ate here after our long flight from Ireland. We were both starving so opted for starters and main courses. If only we had known how huge the portions were!!!. Our waiter didn't bother to tell us either and to be honest didn't really bother with us at all until it was time for his tip.
I had chips (nachos) and salsa and my partner had chicken wings. Both were delicious. We were only a quarter of the way through when he brought out our mains which is not common practice in any of the other restaurants I've been in.
It meant we had to try eating both at the same time.
I opted for the Chicken Fajitas and my partner went for the Pulled pork sliders. Both were lovely but because we were so full and there was so much food on the table we only ate about half of the main course and had to give up on the starters. The food was lovely but definitely way too much of it and I have a great appetite.
I also think the waiter could have used his common sense and waited until we were nearly finished the started before bringing out the mains. Also it would have been nice if he had warned up about the huge portions.
He was full of talk as soon as we asked for the bill yet it took me 15 minutes to catch his attention to look for vinegar.
The price of food here is high but for the size of the portion it's not bad. I'd rather pay less and get a smaller portion that I'm able to manager if I'm honest .
Nice place good food huge portions pity about the staff

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We decided to have lunch as their sign stated best BBQ. We ordered a slider ( 3 mini burgers ) and a rack of ribs. Well they were certainly good size meals at a fair price, my partner loved hers. My rib rack was large, hot & delicious. Unfortunately the coleslaw was average & the fries cold. We had no contact with the waitress until just before the bill was to be delivered. She did offer more fries, unfortunately we had completed our meal. Even though there was only two of us dining, 18% gratuity was added. The tax was even on the gratuity, this is the first time gratuity was automatically added for two & tax added to the gratuity. We certainly have no issue tipping when we get good service & food, this time it was not the case.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I ate here on a whim. We were on the strip and looking for someplace to eat. We were hungry for BBQ and the sign drew us in. Service was excellent as well as the food. Neither of us are biker enthusiasts but found the decor cool. Price was more then fair for the quantity and quality of good we received.