“A mixed review”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“A mixed review”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We decided to have lunch as their sign stated best BBQ. We ordered a slider ( 3 mini burgers ) and a rack of ribs. Well they were certainly good size meals at a fair price, my partner loved hers. My rib rack was large, hot & delicious. Unfortunately the coleslaw was average & the fries cold. We had no contact with the waitress until just before the bill was to be delivered. She did offer more fries, unfortunately we had completed our meal. Even though there was only two of us dining, 18% gratuity was added. The tax was even on the gratuity, this is the first time gratuity was automatically added for two & tax added to the gratuity. We certainly have no issue tipping when we get good service & food, this time it was not the case.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moorhead, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hungry for BBQ this is the place”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I ate here on a whim. We were on the strip and looking for someplace to eat. We were hungry for BBQ and the sign drew us in. Service was excellent as well as the food. Neither of us are biker enthusiasts but found the decor cool. Price was more then fair for the quantity and quality of good we received.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“In my top 3 !”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I always loved Harley Davidson, so when I saw there was a café, I immediately jumped on the occasion. The service was very nice (for me at least) and the atmosphere brings you some "Hell Yeah" feeling if you are into motorcycles. Considering the food, I personally had the best meat I ever had with a wonderful appetizer ! I then purchased some Harley goodies as souvenir.
I would greatly recommend this restaurant and I really hope I will go back there soon.

• Visited May 2013
Kelso, United Kingdom
“Tip is added to check at 17%”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The food was okay as was the service. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. Tip is added to check at 17% - beware tipping twice!

Bradenton, Florida
“Average meal”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stopped for a late dinner while in Vegas. Food was good, service and general atmosphere not so good. Lots of Harley Davidson items to view which was interesting. Ordered the nachos and they were good with huge chunks of meat. Had to ask twice to get small plates to put the nachos on. Just seemed as if servers were apathetic. Average meal in a town where competition is tough.

• Visited March 2014