“Theme Park fun”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The HD cafe is a mini theme park. Bikes travel on a chain from the ceiling. Iconic HD images, cool clothes and signed guest photos decorated the walls. The food I'd diner style, chilli fries burgers and slides. All well prepared. Great lunch spot

1  Thank SheryleMoon

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A great place to grab a fab breakfast and lots of very good coffee! Lots of outside seating for this of us that still smoke!

1  Thank AmandaWigmore
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I knew this place was over rated, yet we went and I still was disappointed! Weak food. Expensive. Marginal service... Tons of better options at the price..

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Generally everytime we come to Vegas we eat here. Simple BBQ & Burgers. The service sometimes is hit or miss, however it generally good for Vegas. And no, I am not a biker or Harley dude. I probably always come back, they are on my rewards program.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is our first stop every time we go to Vegas...Love the cornfake chicken tenders.Love the margaritas and the peanut butter pie rocks ! Like to sit outside and people watch....