“Mediocre”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Breakfast 7 days a week, lunch, dinner and late night. Live music on Thursday and Saturday night.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If all you care about is how your food tastes and not about the price of your food, the time it takes for your food to be served, or the fact that the music is too loud to carry on a conversation while you eat your food, you'll be fine.

Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We ate at the restaurant right after we arrived in LV. We were seated promptly - right next to the kitchen with all of the associated clatter and such of a kitchen (strike one). Service was performed by one of the "unique" staff with purple hair, who was quick to offer "upgrades" to the food. Seems to be a theme around here. Overall, average place, above average for the price. Memorobilia is nice. Maybe the place would be better if it was busy? Hmm. Would I go back? Nope.

Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write your review. Sorry that our music was too loud for you. I would love it if you would let me know more about which server you had waiting on you as I don't currently have anyone with purple hair and wanted to make sure it was out cafe and not our sister cafe in town that you went too.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

the only negative about the hard rock is the musi is a bit loud and sometimes hard to carry on a conversation. As with all hard rock's the collections of memorabilia is something to behold and the Las vegas one is no exception.

Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you taking time to write your review. I am sorry the music was a bit loud for you. Was that during one of our live shows?

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Yea, I already commented on the restuarant site, and it hasn't changed. The staff were harsh to a lot of the patrons. I only went because of the concert.

Thank you for the review. Could you please send me a note and let me know hwo the staff treated you as I would love to follow up with them about it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I like to visit Hard Rock cafes and gift shops because I never fail to have a good time. Always good food! Always great service! Always entertaining! Also clean and reasonably priced!

Thank you for taking the time to write your nice review. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and please stop in again.