“Another Hard Rock” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #224 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Breakfast 7 days a week, lunch, dinner and late night. Live music on Thursday and Saturday night.
Regina, Canada
“Another Hard Rock”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The food was average, and the service was polite- but there was too much ice in the drinks and the food ... well, I've eaten at many Hard Rocks before, and this one was not at the same level. Maybe it is just too busy? I'll skip this, next time.

Visited November 2012
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Sorry to hear about your recent vist to Hard Rock Cafe. We strive on our guest service and we are diappointed when we fall short. I hope you are willing to give us another chance in the future.

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
New Ulm, Minnesota
“Great Late Night Dining Option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

We love to visit HRC on vacation. We opted for this location after a round of mini-golf at the KISS Monster Mini-golf experience. We had the best server ever, she was very spirited, fun and on top of things. We love the HRC experience and we appreciated our service - I think her name might have been Trixie or something like that - she was the best. I always love the HRC fries...

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice review. I will be sure to let Pixie know you enjoyed her service and hope to see you stop back in again. Take Care.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

My mom, sister, & I visited here & it was awesome! The service was great here, from our server, to the DJ, to the managers that visited our table. The food was good & the interactive rock wall was cool! It was so cool seeing some of the different items that people donated! Great place to go if you like music & would like to see & hear lots of cool stuff!

Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
So glad you enjoyes our cafe. We strive on guest service and it's always nice to hear when we have exceeded expectations. Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon.
Campbelltown, Australia
“noisy but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Not the place for a quiet dinner. Loud music (expected) and large groups of noisy people (not expected). Good burgers and great wait staff.

Visited September 2012
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I'm sorry to hear our establishment was noisy. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our food. I will review your feed back with our mangement staff. Thank you for your review.
Mesa, Arizona
“Awesome laid back atmosphere with great music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

My brother and I came into this place around 10pm looking for some decent food and I would definitely come in again. We didn't order anything special or drinks, and for 3 entrees(one to go), I paid about $50 which isn't bad compared to other restaurants around the strip. My brother is a total classic rock type of fan, so he was really diggin the music selection, and I loved the atmosphere. Definitely laid back on a Thursday night if you're looking to hang out with people over some drinks and food....not so much if you're trying to get drunk and be a bit loud.

Visited November 2012
Darcy B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
I am glad you had a great time. Please stop in again and enjoy some more classic tunes as well as have a drink or two..Thank you so much for the amazing review.