“Decent Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: A Las Vegas favorite since 1987 - serving the finest authentic Japanese cuisine. Traditional Tatami Room (low table); entertaining Teppan Grill Room (hibachi tabletop); intimate Private Dining Room; popular Sushi Bar; and contemporary Dining Room.
atlanta
“Decent Sushi”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Went for Sushi one night during my stay. Disappointed to see that the crab used in lots of the rolls was 'chopped" (AKA as cheaper fill crab) Pricing didn't reflect "cheaper" crab fill.

OK, but not the best Sushi ever!

• Visited January 2012

UK
“One of our worse restaurant EVER”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Honestly we got so disappointed by this restaurant, I would not recommend it to anyone!
from the moment our waitress arrived, she was very grumpy and hardly spoke to us
we both got a noodle soup, teryaki salmon and some tempura
the noodle soup was really bad (it was just broth and noodle, nothing else in it) it had a very bad after taste and after two mouthful we both gave up. The salmon was ok, I liked it but my husband thought it was over cooked. the tempura were just very greasy and was very tasteless. From the point we got our food, we did not see the waitress again (and I honestly dont know why because we really tried to be smily and patient) in the end, we had to grab someone else to get the bill. I was still pretty hungry after the meal so I went to get a slice of pizza! There are so many excellent restaurants in Vegas, I would honeslty say : dont bother!

• Visited December 2011
Folsom, California
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Sushi was very fresh and the service was attentive. I was a little disappointed that they did not have a full bar. This was a great place for sushi

Visited January 2012
London, Ontario
“Pricey but OK”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

This restaurant is a little tricky to find as it's sort of buried in the Flamingo. The sushi and sashimi were excellent but a little pricey for the portion sizes. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but I'm sure there are better sushi places for the money.

Visited November 2011
San Diego, California
“Not worth going to”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We picked this restaurant because it had high ratings and we wanted good Japanese food out with a group of friends. We were very disappointed. We ate at the teppan grill and had that and some sushi. Unfortunately it was some of the worse sushi I have ever had and the teppan grill was fair at best. The chicken was extremely dry and the prices were quite high at about $50.00 a person.

The service was poor with no one ever asking if we wanted refills on our drinks or wanted dessert. With so many choices in Vegas do yourself a favor and skip this one, we will.

Visited November 2011