“Great happy hour menu and steaks”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #711 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Merialdo
Transit: Bus stop on the same block
Description: Fleming's Las Vegas, NV is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Summerlin, near Red Rock Casino and JW Marriot.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent service provided by lady bartender at bar after we showed up without a reservation. They quoted us about 20 minutest or a table but we found two spots at bar on a busy night. we ordered beef carpaccio and pork belly appetizers and they were excellent and prompt to arrive. Beverage service was on spot and very attentive despite of how busy the bartender was. As a main course we had a salad as well as one of their steaks - bone in rib eye. I have to say that despite the hefty price on it it was well worth it. Cooked as requested and hot as well. The Fleming potatoes are also a must.
Overall a great experience. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd year Wedding Anniversary was the best on Christmas Eve being serenade by Christmas Carolers and enjoying wonderfully prepared steak dinners. The staff went above and beyond to make our first dining experience delicious and memorable. Thanks Fleming's, looking forward to Valentines Day!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

A big disappointment.
My fiancèe and I had decided for a dinner at Fleming's on the day of their “special Prime Rib soirèe. It was not our first time at Fleming's and we easily drive the ten miles from our hotel to this west side location.
We were met at our table by a nice looking waitress, whose beautiful smile seemed to be able to turn on and off quite easily. We ordered a drink, two glasses of wine and asked for the prime rib dinner. Our choice of salad arrived, and the Caesar's was smothered in garlic...I thought for a moment I was in one of those “italian” american restaurant where garlic seems to be everywhere (But you still think italians go around smelling of garlic? Come on, your are lost in a time warp).
The entrees arrived after some waiting. “Is this prime rib?” I asked. “No”, answered miss cold smile, “It clearly isn't. Just we finished prime rib, so we broght you a steak”. Ah...
Then she said something about this being a bargain for us, getting the steak at the same special price of prime rib special...WOW...I fly from Roma to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year for business and leisure and we gladly spend some money in this wonderful city, indulging in shows, shopping and fine dining...Saving 10 bucks and not having what we liked was NOT a bargain.
The steak was good, however literally covered in black pepper. But why? With such decent meet you do not need to go over the top with unhealthy dressing. It took some time to brush the pepper off the steak, by then it was cold.
We had an excellent crème brulè at the end.
All in all, I will not be back. Pity for that charming smile, but I'll stick to good old timer Delmonico or SW Steakhouse next time. Maybe CUT at the Palazzo, which I really want to try. More expensive than Fleming's, but probably more professional.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here for their happy hour which is a great deal. They have 5 apps, 5 cocktails, and 5 wines each at $6 until 7pm. I would definitely go here again for this special. We had 3 cocktails, beef carpaccio, mushroom raviloi, shrimp cocktail, and calamari and our bill was $45. Not bad at all. Each app was delicious. The shrimp cocktail had 4 good sized shrimp, the ravioli had 3 large pieces, a ton of calamari, and an entire plate of thinly sliced carapaccio. Decent size. Good taste. And their cocktails were great. We didn't order the main course food , but the menu looked a bit over priced. I've been to a la cart restaurants before, and am not usually a fan. Can't comment on the main courses, but the specials were fantastic. I'd go again if we lived closer.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We make our reservation requesting our favorite booth and our favorite wine chilled on ice and every time they deliver! The food is consistently delicious and appealing! The staff is friendly and very capable. I always know that we will get a great meal and dining experience whether it is just the two of us or a group. Thank you!