“Always Superb!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #683 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Cross street: Merialdo
Transit: Bus stop on the same block
Description: Fleming's Las Vegas, NV is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Summerlin, near Red Rock Casino and JW Marriot.
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We make our reservation requesting our favorite booth and our favorite wine chilled on ice and every time they deliver! The food is consistently delicious and appealing! The staff is friendly and very capable. I always know that we will get a great meal and dining experience whether it is just the two of us or a group. Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I really wanted to enjoy a glass of wine and a fantastic filet mignon. For goodness sakes, the steaks are 10% higher than any other house in Vegas.

Our reservations didnt matter, we were 20 minutes late getting seated. The place was louder than a Chuck E Cheeses. This is not the place to take a date or for an intimate time. Our server didnt offer helpful suggestions, rather told us what she didnt like. I was put off by this. The food itself was good. It was just overpriced and drowned out by noise. The value just isn't there.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fleming's are all about the same... nothing really outstanding and nothing below average... Good bar viewing sports but the dinning area has tables very close so you feel crowded.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I first ate at Flemings, the food/service/ambience was fabulous. For some reason, the food isn't what it used to be - not sure if they're skimping on the quality. The service is still good - but, for what you're paying, they should pay more attention to the quality and not pushing people in for seating.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is the second time my wife and I had a date night at Fleming's Steakhouse. The first time was with high expectations for a loveley night out, the second time was with a gift certificate that was about to expire. I don't foresee a third time... maybe the gift certificate could just be used at the bar...

Fleming's, bills itself as a high end steakhouse with the standard a la carte menu. $42 for Filet Mignon, $39 for Petit Filet, $36 for Lite Filet. My wife ordered the Lite Filet, and I decided to order one of the evening's specialty items; swordfish. I have uploaded pictures of each of our dishes; please forgive my camera's poor low light quality.

Aside from poor presentation, the Lite Filet was good. The steak was good, well cooked (this time), but nothing special. However, the way the steak was presented, tiny steak on a meduim-large white plate, with a small square of potato and a ramekin with sauce looked spartan and had no sense of luxury.

The swordfish was terrible. I've eaten swordfish once before, it's a very dense fish which becomes extremely chewey and stringy when overcooked. My previous experience was VERY overcooked, so I was hoping a nice steakhouse could give me an example of proper swordfish. Wow was I wrong. Not only was the swordfish overcooked, but the fish was OLD. As the plate was served I could smell the "fishy-ness." Even so, I tried a bite. Overwhelmingly fishy. I should have stopped, but I tried a bite from the other side of the steak, terrible. I sent the plate back and ordered salmon instead. Only two small bites, but I had to listerene the fishy taste out of my mouth when I got home.

The salmon was cooked well, but terribly boring. I needed to add table salt to get some flavor, and the sear was thick and gummy to the point that the knife destroyed the tender cooked fish underneath like a dull knife on fresh bread.

I think my impression of the restaurant is pretty clear... Not satisfied. But I want to add some comments on the general atmosphere. The restaurant is nice at first glance, low lit with lovely wood trimmings. But quickly the high ceilings and wood show their downside. The restaraunt is very noisy. There are no intimate converstations here, because you need to elevate your voice just to communicate. We have had two date nights here, and should really have known better.

Service was good, but the ultimate measure of a restaurant is food and company. And here Fleming's falls apart.

1  Thank CrackedCorn