“Blown Away By The Food & Service!”
Review of Craftsteak

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Top Chef personality and James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Colicchio uses only the finest ingredients to create dishes bursting with flavor. The menu features ingredients from small family farms, artisanal producers and day-boat fisherman, prepared to capture the true flavor and essence of each dish. And while steak is front-and-center, guests can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list.
Reviewed July 13, 2016

OMG! Delectable food…from the Maine Lobster Bisque to the Domestic Wagyu...even the side dishes. Phenomenal service! This place was recommended by one of the MGM staff & she definitely recommended an amazing place. The prices are on the fine dining side but every morsel was worth it! I will definitely be returning to sample more menu items.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank RetiredUSAF462

Reviewed July 12, 2016

We had a marvelous meal here before we saw Ka. The ambiance is wonderful and relaxing. Our waiter, Marvin, suggested a tasting menu, which was the way to go. They brought out several delicious appetizers to share. Then they brought large portions of steak, a ribeye and a porterhouse, which were delicious and great to share. The sides were excellent and Marvin had mention that there was fresh corn and when that didn't come, he happily brought us some. The desserts were great. The meal is not cheap, but this is Vegas, and it was well worth it.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

I cannot say enough about how good the Wagyu beef tasting menu experience was. We had 3 choices of Wagyu beef and each were excellent. They were cooked to perfection and melted in our mouths. The appetizers, sides and desserts were all equally impressive as well. You will not leave hungry and may need to walk around the casino a little bit afterwards.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The food and the service here were excellent. My husband had the scallops which were excellent. I had a steak which was cooked the way I ordered and tasted great. We shared the sides of potato purée and asparagus ( the sides are enough to share). I also had the lobster bisque soup which was fabulous.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

I am a big fan of Tom Collicho and his table fresh menus. Having dined at a number of his and other celebrity chef restaurants, I admit that I am a big fan of Craftsteak. The ambiance is great, the service is excellent, and the food will have you wanting more-though the portions are quite hearty. I have eaten at this restaurant a number of times, and am continually amazed. Enjoy!