“Great Food and Service”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Top Chef personality and James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Colicchio uses only the finest ingredients to create dishes bursting with flavor. The menu features ingredients from small family farms, artisanal producers and day-boat fisherman, prepared to capture the true flavor and essence of each dish. And while steak is front-and-center, guests can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list.
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The food and the service here were excellent. My husband had the scallops which were excellent. I had a steak which was cooked the way I ordered and tasted great. We shared the sides of potato purée and asparagus ( the sides are enough to share). I also had the lobster bisque soup which was fabulous.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 5, 2016

I am a big fan of Tom Collicho and his table fresh menus. Having dined at a number of his and other celebrity chef restaurants, I admit that I am a big fan of Craftsteak. The ambiance is great, the service is excellent, and the food will have you wanting more-though the portions are quite hearty. I have eaten at this restaurant a number of times, and am continually amazed. Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

This was our "splurge" dinner on our honeymoon trip, and it did not disappoint. We ordered a steak, scallops, risotto, and asparagus to share and it was SO much food! Their portions are generous and the food tastes amazing. This was one of the most enjoyable fine dining experiences we've ever had.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

While staying at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas last weekend, my friends and I decided to make reservations for a nice dinner Saturday evening. We were able to score reservations at Tom Collichio's Craftsteak and our experience was impeccable.

The wine, main course, and sides selections were all spot on. I picked a mid-range glass of red wine that was great. I opted for the salmon instead of a big steak (perhaps a bad decision, but very tasty nonetheless). All of the potato side options were great (we had them all), but the potato puree was out of this world.

Although not the most affordable steak joint on the strip, Craftsteak is sure to not disappoint your palate or your date. Bon Appetit!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016

We came with a group of 7 for a trade show. We opted for the Chef's Tasting Menu which was perfect for tasting a wide variety of items. Perfect for a larger group. We had a couple picky eaters, even tricked one into eating a quail egg with kobe beef tartare.

Each course was brought with plenty for all to taste. I believe there were about 6-8 different meats and we requested a lobster tail, which was added to the tasting. All of the sides were absolutely delicious.

Dessert was brought out the same way and topped off the meal.

Service was excellent. Definitely, a treat for the crew.

Date of visit: March 2016