“Incredible Dining Experience!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Top Chef personality and James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Colicchio uses only the finest ingredients to create dishes bursting with flavor. The menu features ingredients from small family farms, artisanal producers and day-boat fisherman, prepared to capture the true flavor and essence of each dish. And while steak is front-and-center, guests can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list.
Reviewed June 21, 2016

While staying at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas last weekend, my friends and I decided to make reservations for a nice dinner Saturday evening. We were able to score reservations at Tom Collichio's Craftsteak and our experience was impeccable.

The wine, main course, and sides selections were all spot on. I picked a mid-range glass of red wine that was great. I opted for the salmon instead of a big steak (perhaps a bad decision, but very tasty nonetheless). All of the potato side options were great (we had them all), but the potato puree was out of this world.

Although not the most affordable steak joint on the strip, Craftsteak is sure to not disappoint your palate or your date. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

We came with a group of 7 for a trade show. We opted for the Chef's Tasting Menu which was perfect for tasting a wide variety of items. Perfect for a larger group. We had a couple picky eaters, even tricked one into eating a quail egg with kobe beef tartare.

Each course was brought with plenty for all to taste. I believe there were about 6-8 different meats and we requested a lobster tail, which was added to the tasting. All of the sides were absolutely delicious.

Dessert was brought out the same way and topped off the meal.

Service was excellent. Definitely, a treat for the crew.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

The wife and I enjoyed the food greatly, I am not sure if it was late or what, but our waiter left a quite bit to be desired. We will definitely have the butler bring it to our loft next time.

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been here 3 times over the last 11 years and although this place is expensive, on each occasion the food and service have been excellent. Obviously steak is the thing to have and it won't disappoint. The waiters are a good source of knowledge about the menu so take their advice, I did on this most recent occasion and the meal I had was spot on. Definitely worth a visit if you are in Vegas !

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I actually visited this restaurant twice during a girls trip to Vegas. Both times the food was excellent, on the first visit the service was the same. The second visit however the service was extremely poor. I deleted my initial review because I just felt this particular server needed to be put on blast for his condesending arrogant demeanor and attitude. The name on the receipt for the second visit was N.Blas, so I'm assuming that's his name.
Not only was he arrogant and spoke down to us but he wasn't attentive at all. Every time we needed something we had to call him over which is unacceptable at any restaurant but especially one with these type of prices. Then anytime we asked a question we go some "extra" demeaning explanation. I'm not sure what hu is issue was but unless I ask to wash dishes you need to assume I can afford to be here. If my money is green nothing else should matter. Since he didn't know us personally I can only assume that the way he treated us was based on some ignorant preconceived notion based on something about our external appearance.

Date of visit: May 2016