“Best dinner we had in three days”
Review of Craftsteak

Craftsteak
Ranked #113 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Typical for a steak house everything is a la carte so be prepared to pony up big bucks. Great wine by the glass selections and terrific veggies but the steak is to die for. The only disappointment was the scallop appetizer - fresh but not amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,650)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Craftsteak was okay. We would not eat there again or necessarily recommend it. Everything was fine just nothing special. Way too much food is served!

1  Thank shartzog71
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Trying to find a restaurant in Vegas is actually very hard as there are so many to choose from and when your time is limited, it's even more difficult! If you like steak, this one is a must. We made reservations on line with no complications and when we arrived, they were ready for us. Our server was excellent, attentive and very helpful. He could also take a friendly jab and give them back (i.e., a sence of humor is important to us). We started off with the roles which were very good. They arrive at your table hot and fresh! I ask you, who can complain about that! We started with the seafood platter for 2 and were beyond impressed. The seaweed salad was very, very good (and I had my reservations) and the lobster salad was excellent (I really wanted more of that). I did try the caviar and well...it was just not my thing but hey, I have been told caviar is not for every one, now I know I am one of them (or maybe it was the caviar). Main course was desert carrots, potatoe puree and the colossal roasted porterhouse for two! The carrots were quite tasty and the potatoes were good (I prefer mine a bit more solid) but the steak....Oh my! The steak was phenominal! I do not say that lightly either. To me a steak is a steak is a piece of beef is a steak but that steak....it was "Phenominal". I truly enjoyed it. Our entire meal was above and beyond and our server was awesome!

Would we go back? In a heartbeat and we would go back more hungry than we were! 11 Stars in my book!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Awesome meal and service. Be Hungry the servings are large. Beef was cooked to perfection. Be sure you have a reservation.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I had a love diner here. Both of us were blown away at the quality of the food. Every time that we visit we are stopping by!