“EXCELLENT!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #2,752 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apple Valley, California
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

It was much cheaper to eat at Chili's than it was the buffet at the Excalibur. The Excalibur buffet was ok, but our 2 meals at Chili's were EXCELLENT & prices were great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited January 2013

Derbyshire England
“Good Food and Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Chilis can be a little hit and miss, but pleased to report that this one was a hit on the evening we visited.

Friendly efficient service and the food we had, (Country Fried Steak and Chicken crispers) was spot on in terms of temperature, quality and quantity. Server quickly identified that more soda was needed and the refill arrived without delay.

Would be pleased to return to this one - not on the usual tourist path in Las Vegas, I suspect. We came across it by accident while on one of our shopping expeditions, saw the sign and went in.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rancho Cucamonga
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I were coming off this diet, so we were really looking forward to Chili's, which I've always thought was pretty good. We went to the bar for happy hour, but had just missed it. My gf ordered some salmon plate and I ordered some steak medium rare. The wait was longer than normal, so the bartender told us that it's because the fish, but I believe fish cooks faster than beef. When our food finally came out, the steak was well done and her fish was dry.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Review on the Chili's in North Las Vegas on Decatur and the 215”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went there with my daughter on my b-day and I ordered a salad and half the lettuce was brown and wilted and the waitress kept walking by and saying she would bring a dessert for it being my b-day and she never did. We ended up just paying and leaving. Very disappointing. It didn't look that busy, but the quality of food was horrible.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Limited choices for healthy eaters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My group wanted to come here, I was hesitant having heard about atrociously high calorie counts in the food here. Let me say,if you want healthy stuff, your choices are limited. I know my review will be an "outlier" review but its a warning for people who are food conscientious.

I asked if they had a fresh fruit plate and was met with a blank stare. They had pineapple, they lady said. Ok, I went with a salad. It was acceptable.

My friends were pleased with their burgers, ribs and fries. If you're the odd one out in a group you'll have to take one for the team. Not many choices if you don't want to gain a pound every time you come here.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!