“Average....”

Canyon Ranch Cafe
Ranked #996 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Discover an airy, tranquil refuge from the Vegas clamor. Check your email or read the paper while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea, a smoothie, a lovely homemade breakfast, or a deliciously fresh salad, sandwich or wrap.
Suffolk
“Average....”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited for an early breakfast. The decor was nice and the staff were friendly. The food however was average, in taste, presentation and quality. Overall there are many better places for breakfast on Vegas and so we are unlikely to return.

Orlando, Florida
“great experience”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Ordered a salad with tofu, service was excellent. Efficient and friendly. Tofu was great. Only wish it was open later.

Visited July 2014
SC
“healthy, filling lunch”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

this was our first stop (since staying in Palazzo). Loved the fact that it was reasonably priced with great options for lunch! Healthy, organic and very high quality tasty!

Visited July 2014
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Canyon Ranch Cafe, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Greetings from Canyon Ranch Grill. Thank you for taking the time to share your dining experience. I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed our healthy, organic and tasty food.
We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.
Laura Tuerck
Boulder
“Healthy food that tastes like it's good for you”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

As others have mentioned, this place is a bit spendy for what you get. I can deal with inflated costs if the taste is superior and I feel really happy by the time I'm leaving...however, that's not how we felt when we left here. By the time we left, we knew we would never eat here again.

I think we're being pretty fair when it comes to critiquing the food - after all, my boyfriend is a vegetarian and we eat at restaurants with healthier options often. I ordered a coffee (nothing to write home about) and my boyfriend ordered a smoothie. The smoothie tasted like a health food shake - not good. He loves smoothies, and did NOT want to drink this one. My Mexican style scramble was fine, just flavorless. We sought out hot sauce and did what we could, but there's only so much you can do when the food is bland to begin with.

I love Canyon Ranch Spa, so I was surprised I didn't love this place. They should overhaul the menu and adjust prices to reflect the value received.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dawn F
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your dining experience. It is disappointing to hear that you did not enjoy your selections. We strive to provide our guests with healthy, flavorful food, using organic ingredients with minimal amounts of salt and fat. We regularly monitor our guest’s response to our menu selections and adjust accordingly. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our Spa and I hope that when you visit next, you will visit our Grill and give us the opportunity to show how wonderful our food truly is.
Laura Tuerck
Carver, Minnesota
“Good choice for organic food”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was excellent, they have a nice selection. It's plenty spendy, but so are most of the restaurants in The Palazzo. We had 2 Americanos for$14.

• Visited April 2014