“Very good food, decent service”

Top of Binion's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of Binion's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 4,844 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center
Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
Description: One of the most spectacular views in Las Vegas. Top of Binion's Steakhouse is located in downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor overlooking our little city. Enjoy our steakhouse and seafood while watching the city below you twinkle. Expect elegant service in a classic setting. We proudly serve the best Lobster Bisque in Las Vegas along with traditional entrees such as Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail, Prime Rib of Beef, Halibut, Salmon, and our signature dish "Chicken Fried Lobster". Great dining atmosphere for those times when you just want a great steak and a great view...Las Vegas' best kept secret.
LAKEWOOD
“Very good food, decent service”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was our splurge meal for our vacation. The food is steakhouse pricey and steakhouse good. Nothing special, but I felt like I got what I paid for. Service was just ok. I think because we weren't drinking and therefore didn't have as big a bill as some of the other tables. The waiter visibly deflated when we turned down the wine menu. Not someplace I'd recommend for romance.

Visited May 2014

Manassas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food! Great Value!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My girl and I go here every time we are in Vegas... The Deli in the back has great pastrami piled high which is awesome. The cafe is our go to late night eatery every time... The Hanover burger it really good, but I usually go for the steak and cheese sub which is overflowing! One of our favorites for sure!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Coryamdamy
Palm Bay
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wonderful flavor & the service is very good also! A wide selection of entrees & their desserts, too hard to make a decision. I think it was prime rib & lobster that was on special 1 night & it was to die for. It was much better than I expected for the price

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joy B
DUBLIN, CA
“good prices!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a good breakfast here for a very reasonable price. The service was quick and awesome~ If we would have known about this little cafe earlier on in our trip, I am sure we would have tried a burger!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TERRESA P
UK
“Good Food and Good Prices”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at Binions 8 years ago whilst on honeymoon and the cafe was very good then. It has now been moved from the basement to the casino floor which is a shame as it has lost some of it's ambiance. However it still does an excellent steak meal at a very good price.

Visited May 2014