“12 oz. Prime Rib should say it all!!!”

Top of Binion's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of Binion's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center
Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
Description: One of the most spectacular views in Las Vegas. Top of Binion's Steakhouse is located in downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor overlooking our little city. Enjoy our steakhouse and seafood while watching the city below you twinkle. Expect elegant service in a classic setting. We proudly serve the best Lobster Bisque in Las Vegas along with traditional entrees such as Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail, Prime Rib of Beef, Halibut, Salmon, and our signature dish "Chicken Fried Lobster". Great dining atmosphere for those times when you just want a great steak and a great view...Las Vegas' best kept secret.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The 12 oz cut is the smallest portion of prime rib available. Felt a little awkward asking to "share" but waiter was most accommodating. That being said, we were barely able to finish it all. Large baked potatoes with all the trimmings & fresh steamed carrots. 11 of us for dinner - everyone was extremely happy with their meals (because of the large group, automatic gratuity was added)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Binion's hold true to the old Vegas feel of dining. Dim lighting, comfy booths, great view of Vegas, waiters that have been there forever and great food. We split a Prime Rib end cut and could not finish it! Drinks are very good too. A great part of the downtown scene.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Binion's Café is a must do every trip. We discovered this little coffee shop a few trips ago and are always lured back by the down home feel of the basic food offerings. My grilled cheese sandwich ($5.25 including potato salad) always stands out as a memorable meal, despite all of the other great meals I have on our trips. My husband enjoys the chili dog with fries that is only $3.75 with the players card. Service is good and our cups of soda are constantly being refilled. I good spot to get a filling meal at a bargain price.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My travel buddy and I had dinner at Binion's Steakhouse last week. We had reservations for 7pm booked through Open Table but arrived 30 minutes early. We were immediately given a window table. The views are exactly as described in previous reviews...wonderful. I had the 10 oz Prime Rib and my friend had the Filet. Both were cooked to perfection and so tender and tasty. I also had the Oysters Rockerfeller and they were some of the best I have ever eaten...I always try these when I find them offered on a menu. The wait staff was top notch as well as we were attended to quickly, check on often but not rushed. This was probably one of the best meals I've had in Vegas (this was my 7th trip to this wonderful vacation stop) and highly recommend if you like steak and ambiance.

1  Thank redinmd1229
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I always stop for a hamburger at Binion's Café. Tiny spot in the middle of the casino, it's not fancy dining but the prices aren't fancy either. The burger comes with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and potato salad. It's one of the places if I'm there I have to stop, even if I'm not hungry. Use a Casino Guide coupon and get a "buy one get one"