“Steak!”

Top of Binion's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of Binion's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center
Transit: The Ace and Deuce Strip buses drop off on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall.
Description: One of the most spectacular views in Las Vegas. Top of Binion's Steakhouse is located in downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor overlooking our little city. Enjoy our steakhouse and seafood while watching the city below you twinkle. Expect elegant service in a classic setting. We proudly serve the best Lobster Bisque in Las Vegas along with traditional entrees such as Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail, Prime Rib of Beef, Halibut, Salmon, and our signature dish "Chicken Fried Lobster". Great dining atmosphere for those times when you just want a great steak and a great view...Las Vegas' best kept secret.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Looking for a place on Fremont, this place has great steaks. And that's all I can say about that - it wants 50 characters before I can submit so here is 50....

There are newer reviews for Top of Binion's Steakhouse

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We ate here for the first time on our annual Vegas summer trip in Aug. I had a coupon from the LVA for 25% off, which was a lure for us.
We were the last diners , arriving around 9:30 on an Thursday night (they are open till 10:30). Another couple left and we had the entire place to ourselves, which was nice but a little creepy too. The elevator ride to the very top is super cool as it is a real glass elevator and you have a neat view of most of Fremont St.
The dining room itself is the ultimate in "Old Vegas" charm. Red velvet on the walls, very subdued lighting, dark furnishings. The view is part of the experience and was amazing! We were seated at a window table and it was very romantic , with candles and soft music.
I ordered the 16 oz prime rib which was WAY over 16 oz! A truly beautiful piece of meat, it was huge and cooked to perfection. I was not able to finish even half, it was massive! The waiter said "the steaks get bigger as the night goes on" ! Very tender and nicely seasoned too.
My husband had the Rib Eye and , while not nearly as big, it was flavorful and juicy and also cooked and presented perfectly.
We each had a baked potatoe and they were fine, nothing special. The rolls that came with the meal were also good. Did not order any wine or drinks. The green beans were also good. But the steaks were the superstars!
Service was fine ~ not "hovering", not ignoring ~ a perfect balance. All the wait staff looked like they were directly from the Rat Pack era though and it fit the theme of Old Vegas all the more.
Not a cheap meal at all ~ total was $70, after the discount too.
A very nice steak with a great view ~ a must for a true Fremont Street/Downtown dining experience!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This bar has the best prices for what you get on Fremont (short of getting comps in the casino). I had a 32oz Jack and Ginger with 6 shots of Jack for 13 buck and it came with a cool souvenir cup that you can refill for 11 bucks. See Brian at the bar he was great.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

our children and grandchildren had a special surprise for us in vegas for our 35 anniversary. My husband had told them about the time we went to binions about 25 years ago when we would take our parents and the kids. At that time it was down stairs.. After we arrived after getting remarried we were seated at a table with a view of the 4 QUEENS! We did NOT consider that a great view! Then after we ordered we asked why it was so hot in the restaurant and was told the air conditioning was out! WHY not tell you this before we sat down? Then, when we left a few hours later my husband (ordered chicken) and my daughter's boyfriend became sick! So, that was a disappointed night for me! Honestly, we come twice a year and always eat at the steak house at circus circus. It is GREAT! My husband was sorry he ever told them about binions!!!! We feel bad that our three kids work hard for their money and tried to give us somethins special and the meal was YUCKY!! Hey! They is a first to this! We all agreed!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

set high on Binions hotel it makes for a great view of the city. The setting is dated, velvet wall paper and dark but food is great! I had the Binion's prime rib ( with bone), the menu said 24 ounces, but it had to have been more. even the waiter said it was lat least 30. had the escargo as the app. Advice skil the rolls, skip a large appitizer. the main course will be substansial coming with a fully loaded baced poatao and a side. The next day I ate at Ghallager's steak house in NY NY and not nearly as good a steak.