“Great Food and Great Staff Staff”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #1,524 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Paradise
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Food and Great Staff Staff”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Walked in without a lunch reservation at all. Since we got there the waitress was really nice and made sure that everything was fine. Normally some other waitress in different restaurants don't care at all. Overall the food was great I will visit them again! Thank you Catherine keep up the great work!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Giovanni H

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Got Takeout and Did Not Get All of Order”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My daughter went to Applebees to get takeout and did not get all that we had ordered. She got a phone call when she was on the way back to the hotel saying they had missed giving her some of her order. She went back to get it, they did give her extra food, but when she got back to the hotel she found that another item was missing. I am not sure I would eat there again.

Visited December 2013
Las Vegas
“Flavorful food, small portions”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I visited the place with a friend and the staff was friendly and efficient.

The food I got was very juicy and flavorful, however, the steak portions are very small compared to other cafes of similar quality around Las Vegas for the same price. I was, however, impressed with the flavor, so, it wasn't a big deal for me.

My friend's food, however, wasn't as good according to him, because it was supposed to have a cheese sauce on his macaroni and cheese, and a honey sauce on his chicken strips, but both sauce got mixed together on top of his macaroni and cheese, ruining the dish.

Overall, I enjoyed my food, but I would have liked a bigger portion, or at least the option to get a bigger one.

• Visited November 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
“Poor”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Barely interested staff, lukewarm food including bulletproof brocolli. Both of us competing for the toilet within an hour. Never again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LBurnie
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Way Below Par”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

First off, we're big fans of Applebee's, we usually manage to visit one on each trip. So we're not judging the chain against anything else, it's Apple(bee)s to Apple(bee)s here. It started by getting a menu that we couldn't read - got the Spanish version. Next we tried to order beer on tap - they were out of everything we liked - only had 3 choices available - but one of us ordered a Brewtus anyway and it arrived only 3/4 full. The other tried to find out what they had in bottles but we had to flag the waiter down to find out - and actually had to get up to get him to swap out the menu and order that beer.
And that was just the start. Everybody seemed to have something else to do that didn't involve waiting on customers, the attitude seemed to be that while they were waiting for their real jobs, they were doing us a favor and we should be happy with anything we got.Tables sat without being cleared, adding to the atmosphere of negligence..

Even the food wasn't great - oily entrees and a dry dessert - and keep in mind we're comparing this Applebee's against others.

But here's the telling detail: you know those "We value your opinion" surveys that are printed on every bill everywhere these days? That bill was presented to us but "disappeared" after we'd paid. Seems Brandon knew just how well he'd done (although we were as polite as possible) and wanted to make sure none of our opinions would be getting back to Applebee's.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Connie M

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!