“Poor Service for Convention Patrons”

All-American Bar & Grille
Ranked #337 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Valley View
Reviewed March 21, 2013

And to top it off after eating there twice, each time I got the runs. I don't know what it was but I ate at other places and was A-OK. The staff was not prepared to handle such a huge convention like ours and were overwhelmed.

There are newer reviews for All-American Bar & Grille

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place is a bar and grill that serves lunch and dinner, however they have a breakfast that can be ordered. It was very tasty.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food and service were great! A little pricey, but the quality and service were good. :) I had the shrimp cobb and the shrimp were big, grilled and succulent! I thought they would be smaller so I was impressed! worth the $16.95 I paid.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ate here twice during my one week visit. The first time was very busy, and even though I had a "so-so" meal, I decided that them being so busy was likely the reason. The second time I ate there was very quiet. (maybe 5 tables taken). The food again was just ok. (I had a hamburger). I would have been ok with the restaurant if it wasn't for the below average service. It was obvious they didn't want to be there, rarely coming over to fill a drink and overall just unpleasant. When I stay at the Rio again (which I will because the Rio is great), I will not eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Everything I ate at this restaurant was delicious. The short rib sliders were amazing, the avocado BLT was delicious, and even the chicken fingers were good! Service was good, and I would definitely recommend it!