“Food not worth the expense!”

Flavors, The Buffet
Ranked #682 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 18, 2013

For $20+ per person, the food was definitely not worth the price. Selections were okay but nothing great. Would not eat there again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a good, no mistakes place to fill the gills. Nothing outrageous, plenty of selection and the service (ask for Rudy) is pretty darned good. Come in for breakfast but near lunch time to catch the change over so you get lunch for the price of breakfast... nice. 4 out of 5 napkins because service is always King... thank you very much...

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We ate here several times during our stay and the food was very good and there was a lot to choose from. It wasn't great food but, it was good and the price was in line with other buffets in the area. We were staying at Harrah's so it was convenient for us to eat there.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tried this one 5 years ago several times as it appealed to everyone in our family of 6. Returned as a family of 5 and not as impressed. Less choice, desserts are poor.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went to the Flavors Buffet for dinner during early July. While not as pricey as the Caesars buffet, the restaurant looked fine and the food selections looked fine from the outside.

The issue I had was when I was eating my first plate when a family member pointed out that a roach was crawling on my leg. At that time I knocked it off my leg, the roach ran off and I was so disgusted, we left at that point. In hindsight, I should have told the restaurant manager.

Probably the last time I go to this place for their buffet.

2  Thank bk19