“Ok for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and I ate here as part of our 24 hr Harrahs property buffet pass for lunch around 2:30 p.m. The choices were as one would expect. Neither one of us was starving so we ate light. It was pretty much your typical buffet. Atmosphere nothing special service was fine. Would not seek it out as place to eat without the "24hr pass"

There are newer reviews for Paradise Garden Buffet

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food was great and there was a wide variety. The make your own pasta bar was my favorite! You can request to sit near the flamingos as you eat!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I can't believe they charge $20 for this garbage. I had such a hard time figuring out what to eat. The eggs tasted like they were dehydrated and reconstituted. It was simply awful!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I love the location and the staff is very sweet, but there isn't much selection and it's very pricey for no more than they offer. There are better buffet choices close by.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Was in Las Vegas last week and wanted to have lunch and was at the Flamingo, so I tried their buffet. It cost around 20 dollars for lunch and it was a disappointment. I wish I got my money's worth. Just like Vegas where you win at great buffets like Wicked Spoon and the Bellagio's buffet or loose at Buffets at the Flamingo.