“No service, bad food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We bought the 24 hour pass to most Caesar buffets. This one was the worst. They messed up our drink order but then we didn't see a waitress for the rest of the meal, the plates stacked up and the food itself was subpar. The crab legs weren't cut properly so I couldn't get any meat out. I will never return. (I still think the 24 hour pass can be a good deal just avoid this buffet.)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,577)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Really good and an awesome view of the flamingo's from our table. The food was amazing and all very very fresh this was one of our favorites.

1  Thank raine57
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went here because we wanted a variety and some comfort food. We both enjoyed the variety offered on the buffet. I liked that they had a sugar free dessert section! The seafood options were good, plenty of veggies and a nice salad bar.. *They serve crab legs cold, but after we had them cold, found out that they would put them in boiling water and warm them...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Compared to the others in the Caesars family, the Flamingo buffet is probably middle of the road. It's nowhere near Paris or Ceasars Palace, but it's decent overall. I've been here both for breakfast and dinner and both times left perfectly satisfied with what I got for the price (24-hour pass). Wouldn't recommend paying full price for this, but if you have the pass, sure.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went and saw Donny and Marie,(Very Enjoyable!) and thought we'd do the buffet before the show. Don't know why, but I didn't expect much in the way of quality food. Was I pleasantly surprised!! A good selection of main dishes, (The Prime Rib Was Excellent) and desserts are well done. Would I go to the Buffet again? Absolutely.