“Great value”

Circus Buffet
Ranked #1,371 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
“Great value”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Compared to the other buffets on the strip this buffet is excellent value. There is a very good choice of foods from around the world and soft drinks. Can't beat it!

• Visited June 2013

Gloucester, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great deal”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

very reasonable prices with more choices than I have had ever offered in a buffet. The food and people were great.

Visited May 2013
Gilroy, California
“Not Worth the Price”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were recently in Las Vegas for a convention and had the opportunity to eat at the Circus Circus Buffet. I remember when the Circus Circus Buffet used to be a bargain. Not true anymore. It's an average buffet that is overpriced.

• Visited May 2013
Texarkana, Arkansas
“Just o.k.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate this buffet when we first checked in .... it was nothing to talk about...we paid....$36...I CAN NOT believe I paid that for that.

Visited May 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Good meal.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was around noon when we hit the buffet. There were only about 10-15 people in line, they weren’t very busy, plenty of empty tables, but it took a long time to be seated. I didn’t understand that. We were given a dirty table, which I pointed out and we kept walking to the next table. I would not say this is comparable to a Golden Coral as others have said, food wise. I would say it is a step above. The salad bar was pretty standard, and yummy. Food was fresh. We loved the tomatoes and mozzarella (not the best cheese, but decent) as well as the cucumbers. The Italian section was very good. I really liked the manicotti. There were tacos and fajitas (didn’t try those), some Asian that was ok. There was breakfast food and omelet station, but we didn’t have those either. I can’t for the life of me think of what all we had – or why we thought it better than GC, but I know that is what we thought. We left satisfied. $15 each for lunch.

• Visited May 2013