Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$185
$177
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$165
$251
$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$229
$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$129
$119
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$183
$142
Priceline
1,817 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationthe concierge loungeenvy steakhouserenaissance brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursemarriott propertiesbusiness hotelnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolself parking
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went to Renaissance with my co brother since boys we exploring Vegas alone. Found the property good specially for those visiting the convention center. Appears more like a business hotel. We were given early check in though not the preferred room. The property is neat, well maintained with tons of travelers like in most of the Vegas hotel. Its not as grand like Wynn, Monte Carlo or Bellagio. If you are on infrequent leisure trip to Vegas then you may want to explore more options.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dharmesh S
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

We appreciate you taking a moment to share about your Renaissance experience. We are certainly not your typical Las Vegas hotel and we pride ourselves on being a non smoking, non gaming property. Our goal is to cater to both business and leisure travelers through offering our guests a unique and relaxing experience while still being able to enjoy all that Sin City has to offer.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next Las Vegas visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved this place! Not a casino, and no smoking. Easy walk from the parking garage (free) to the lobby, to your room - you don't have to walk a mile like other Vegas hotels.

Employees were very nice, and very helpful.

Rooms were excellent - they come with a tub and separate shower. I have nothing bad to say about this place.. and will definitely go back in the future.

20 minute walk to the Wynn. Then walk the strip and catch the monorail back at the MGM for $5.

You'll get this on priceline with a '4 star Convention Center' bid.

And the best thing.. NO RESORT FEE!!

I didn't use it, but the front desk employee said wifi was free. Although when I tried logging on, it said there was a charge.. I don't know for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank temecula951

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and future travelers. It is great to hear that your stay was pleasant and that you will be visiting us again. I would like to clarify for your future visits that the internet is complimentary in the lobby area.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Having been to Las Vegas numerous times and stayed at many different hotels including Wynn, Encore, Bellegio, Westin, Vdara, Palms Place, Planet Hollywood and many of the other Marriott properties...my recent stays at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel was fantastic.

I love the Renaissance Hotel because it is a relaxing atmosphere where one can retreat from all the chaos of Vegas. It is conveniently located next to the Convention Center and monorail. The hotel from the street has easy access to lobby off Paradise Road and if you are Marriott Rewards member, the valet is free. Otherwise, self park is at no charge and valet is $15. No casino hotel.

The biggest benefit of this property is the excellent customer service and personalized guest attention. I met Justin at the front desk my first stay and he upgraded me to a wonderful suite, which was totally amazing. I am Marriott Silver Elite member. Upon my recent return, he asked his manager, Jennifer, if the Presidential Suite was available for upgrade and it was so nice of him to offer this. I realize that is an extraordinary situation and I enjoyed every minute of this room 1530.

I love the hotel because all the amenities are adjacent to the front lobby, including the pool, Envy Steakhouse, eGo Cafe, Cafe 55, ballrooms. The elevators are also located here, so there is easy access to everything from your room.

The Presidential Suite is the perfect setting for a large party with expansive living area and gorgeous views of the Wynn, Encore and golf course and to the north the Las Vegas Hilton and Convention Center. There is a separate formal dining room which seats 8 and adjacent pantry with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with Paradise coffee ( which was actually really good ). There is a powder room off the living area and beautiful wood panel entry.

The separate bedroom has king bed with flat panel TV and luxury bathroom. Glass mosaic tile surrounding soaking jetted tub, separate rain shower, 2 separate sink areas with TV at each and separate make up vanity.

I had requested a late check out and they allowed me to stay in the room until 3 pm without any additional fee. The customer service at Renaissance can't be beat and I will return on my next trip for another great stay. I highly recommend this hotel for an amazing and relaxing stay in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Suites on every floor across from the elevator. 15 floors and Presidential Suite is room 1530
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SusieJue
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Wow, what a phenomenal review you have left for us! Hearing about your experience makes all of us here at the Renaissance jump with joy. One of our main goals is to provide a unique and personalized experience to our guests and we appreciate you taking a moment to let us know that our team, namely Justin, did just that!

Thank you for being a Silver Elite member and for your continued patronage to Marriott properties. We certainly look forward to providing another relaxing, fun and memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our welcome by the bell staff (Vince and Thomas) and Front desk (female - looked like MOD) was outstanding. We were given an early check-in (1pm instead of 3 pm) really made our day.
Our 2 rooms were assigned on the same floor.
The restaurant manager (I believe his name was Jack) told me about the Friday even happy hour food and drink. We missed the time of service by 3 minutes. A little disappointed I asked at the front Desk if there were any left overs as I was looking forward to the vegetarian lasagna. Lone behold Jack came out apologized that we missed it (hey we were late from a hike with our dog!!!)
But if we liked he is happy to have the chef make us a full order to try (for the three of us 1 to share) WOW - he even gave a each a tasting of the wine.
I would always go back there and send my clients and friends.
Only negative - no more towels at the pool, smoking allowed at the pool

Room Tip: I suggest a room towards the tram to allow you a phenomenal view of the strip
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dandu2003
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing this breathtaking review! What you described is a perfect example of the high level of service we strive to provide each and every guest that visits the Renaissance. We are so proud of each of the team members you have mentioned and I can assure you they have been congratulated for their success in providing a phenomenal experience.

We will certainly be looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had the unfortunate experience last week of arriving at The Renaissance Las Vegas only to be turned away because the hotel had no rooms available, despite the fact that I had made a reservation months in advance AND despite the fact that the hotel acknowledged that I indeed had a legitimate reservation in its system! I was told the reason was that "a large group had decided to extend its stay" at the hotel, but why this meant that this group was given priority over my existing reservation was not explained. I was then told that the hotel was placing me in the nearby LVH property. I was beyond dismayed that (1) I had not been notified in advance of this decision, and (b) that the hotel unilaterally decided - without my knowledge - to place me at such a substandard property. I spoke to both the check-in person and the manager about my dissatisfaction, but my complaint fell on deaf ears. I have stayed at The Renaissance many times in recent years, and was shocked to be treated so poorly and with such disdain. Be forewarned that this can easily happen to you, as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank ChetM44
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent experience with the Renaissance. I am embarrassed to say that while we made every effort to prevent this situation and maintain your reservation with us, we were not successful. We are truly sorry that the alternative accommodations made for this unique situation did not meet your standards and we are disappointed to learn that your overall experience was less than positive.

Again, thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured that we have addressed these challenges in order to prevent them from occurring in the future.

We hope for the opportunity to serve you again and assure you a much improved experience.

Warm regards,