$210
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$1,444
$369
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$164
$124
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$1,671
$56
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$226
$219
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$1,782
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
$134
$119
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$184
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

1,815 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationenvy steakhousethe concierge loungesouth hallmarriott brandclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolself parkingquiet hotel
Reviewed April 3, 2014

After 5 trips staying here I thought I should finally weigh in. The service is excellent and the location is good one block off the strip. The monorail is across the parking lot and the vibe is always relaxed. I love the simple access to parking and the clean lobby. My room has always been clean and the old Vegas street pictures on the walls are perfect. My only concern has been the thin walls which allow sound to travel at times. Being a gold card member the desk staff has always been good with upgrades when possible, or points when appropriate. Even when a convention is in town I still feel good about staying here and service is consistent. Checking in or out I have never had to stand on line or wait. A social happy hour with cheese and crackers might be nice from time to time at the bar area. Keep up the good work and continued success.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Highway93
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share about your many Renaissance experiences.

Guest loyalty is something we strive for and we understand this can only be achieved by providing superior service and amenities to our guests. We are proud that we have earned your loyalty and have achieved our goal at the same time. Your comments have been shared throughout the property and our staff couldn’t be happier to hear about a job well done.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I just returned from celebrating our birthdays in Las Vegas. We chose to stay at the Las Vegas Renaissance for two main reasons. 1. We were completely outraged by resort fees charged by the mega hotels on the strip (I have no problem paying resort fees but strip hotels need to get realistic about the cost of these fees). 2. The proximity of this hotel to the monorail can't be beat. When we arrived at the hotel, we were immediately checked in although we arrived around noon, and we were given a room overlooking the Wynn golf course and the strip with the mountains in the background. The view was absolutely gorgeous!! The staff was friendly, and our room was very comfortable and nice. The proximity to the monorail was AWESOME. For all of the people complaining about the monorail, not being a good deal, I suggest they reexamine their fitness levels. Yes, the monorail does run behind the casinos, but I honestly don't know where in Vegas, or at least the strip, you won't have to do a good deal of walking if you intend to visit several casinos and not spend hours in traffic or loads of money on taxis. All in all, we enjoyed being able to come back to a hotel that didn't require a long trek through a smoke filled casino to get to our room. As a slight negative, I would say that the walls were a little thin, and the pricing for breakfast is expensive for an off strip hotel. Overall, a great experience, and we would definitely stay again!!!

Room Tip: Request a room that overlooks the Wynn golf course. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us! We love that you had a great Las Vegas experience and found our location, guest rooms and especially the strip view to be spectacular. On your next visit be sure to stop by our coffee shop for an easy, on the go breakfast option.

We will be looking forward to your return on your next Las Vegas visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed in the hotel on business the location to the convention center was the closest of all the hotels. Very close to the monorail (walking distance). All the staff were very helpful. The gym that is located I the hotel has very good equipment. Thank you to all the staff.

Room Tip: We were on the 12 floor very quit and the view was great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Laura G
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the location, fitness center and staff service. Thank you for sharing your comments here on TripAdvisor and we will look forward to serving you again during your next Las Vegas visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I called down about the t.v. being out and that there wasnt even a remote. They said we know and that was it. The bed leaned so bad that you felt like you were going to end up on the floor. I went to the cafe and the hotel manager says how was your stay and when I told him he just looked at me with a blank stare and said nothing he just moved on. Listen the place looks nice but service sucks. Except for the grill they are awesome.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank ACECMV

We appreciate you taking a moment to share your Renaissance experience with us. It is crucial for us to learn about the areas that require improvement and we promise to focus our attention on resolving these matters for our current and future guests. We are truly sorry for what you encountered during your stay.

We hope you will allow us a future opportunity to demonstrate the high level of service and amenities I know our team is capable of delivering.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed at this hotel when we went to Vegas for a friend's wedding. It was a last minute trip and I can tell you that this hotel is EXCELLENT!! Very clean, friendly staff. I even got an upgrade when we checked in. Thank you Marriott, LOVE YOU!!! I am such a private person, so I really do not like to stay in hotels that have casinos and this hotel was perfect!! Beautiful décor and rooms. My husband and I plan on coming back for a visit and guess where we will be staying?? Renaissance Las Vegas!!!! I loved the fact that there was free self parking. Welp, that is all for now. See you in a few months Renaissance Las Vegas!!!! There is no continental breakfast for all members, but that was not a deal breaker for us. The restaurant envy was absolutely amazing! ALSOOOOOO, if you want some GREAT Asian food off of the Vegas strip, please check out Kung Fu in China town!!!!! OMG it was absolutely FABULOUS!!! The duck was amazing! Enjoy!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the see The Strip.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaK81
mcicutto, Director at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Wow, do we love your review! We try our very best to provide an absolute perfect experience for each and every one of our guests and it is truly rewarding to know that we succeeded during your stay. The Renaissance team thanks you for posting your review and we can’t wait to welcome you and your husband back on your next visit.