My trip to Las Vegas happens to overlap with many spring break travelers, the room price triples during these days. This renaissance offers good value although it is 2 miles away from the strip.
However, the overall experience is awesome for us and we really enjoy it.
1. Quick checkin and checkout, 30 seconds literally.
2. Good room equipment, nice bed, clean and tidy bathroom.
3. Free parking
4. A very cute cafe in the lobby, which carries illy coffee and sandwich.
5. Nice pool and jacuzzi
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel celebrates everything that is distinctive and unique in Las Vegas. For the independent traveler who values originality, Renaissance is the only hotel brand that inspires and provokes its guests to discover something wonderfully new and different—each and every time they stay—so that no business trip ever feels routine. Located just one block east of The Strip, mere steps away from the Las Vegas Convention Center and Las Vegas Monorail; we offer direct access to all of the action and a peaceful night’s sleep to follow. As coveted location for the convention delegate, we make your trip home after a long day easier on your tired feet. Designed to champion effective meetings and events, the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel provides highly perceptive services and precise execution to ensure the success of everyone involved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Renaissance