“Fun food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lawry's The Prime Rib

Lawry's The Prime Rib
Reserve with OpenTable
Lawry's The Prime Rib is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: Lawry's is located 1/4 mile East of Las Vegas Blvd. at the intersection of Flamingo and Howard Hughes Parkway. There are no public transit stops accessible from Las Vegas Blvd, however there are many hotels that have shuttles and taxi cabs available.
Description: Lawry's The Prime Rib invites you to a lavish dinner experience found nowhere else on or off the strip. Enjoy the beautiful Art Deco design, exceptional service and unique menu featuring our famous Roasted Prime Ribs of Beef carved tableside from gleaming silver carts. At Lawry's in Vegas, rich traditions, warm hospitality and award-winning food make for a sure bet.
Reno, Nevada
“Fun food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had a wonderfully fun time. As a group of 20, we enjoyed the atmosphere and all 3 of our Mrs. Waitresses. The cart of prime rib was like nothing I had seen before. I'm not a fan of prime rib because of the fat but here they cut a very lean piece that was awesome. My husband and I split the prime ribs and trio of lobster. The table ordered many desserts and all were good. It's a great place to celebrate a special occasion.

• Visited April 2014

Manila, Philippines
“Nice to see, but not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's nice to see, as it takes you back in time, food and service are of average quality however. I guess there must be better options available.

Visited April 2014
Westwood, Massachusetts
“Prime Rib Paradise!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you like Prime Ribs of Beef, you must go to Lawry's while you're in Las Vegas! The best "melt in your mouth" beef that I have ever had. Killer mashed potatoes with beef gravy, and a delicious popover rounds out the meal, after the famous spinning salad. The creamed corn was delicious, almost like dessert.

• Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Prime Rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was easily the best prime rib I have every had.

As others have mentioned, they roll out a cart and slice off the prime rib at your table. It was so tender, I didn't really even need a knife.

The salad was spun at the the table and tasted really good.

The only minor complaint was, I was asked if I wanted cream corn. I went ahead and got some and it tasted really good. The only thing was, and I could have missed them saying this since I was with a group of people, but it was $6 for it. While I enjoyed it, I would not have ordered it if I had realized I was being charged more.

Overall however, really good food and service. I will go back.

• Visited September 2013
Lafayette, Colorado, USA
“Overrated and overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

What a disappointment- we took friends from Germany to dinner. Everything was quite expensive and yet the food was quite average . Waiter wanted to up sell at every opportunity and was not forthcoming about certain things that she offered that were extra. can't imagine dining there again

Visited April 2014