“Inedible”
Review of The Broiler

The Broiler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,125 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We met some friends at the Boulder Station Casino (this was their choice). We don't eat red meat and ordered the crab cakes and the crab & lobster mac n' cheese. the crab cakes were inedible, tasting like really fishy canned crab and the lobster mac n' cheese had the same flavor.

One of our friends ordered halibut which she stated was dry, overcooked & without seasoning. the other two people ordered steaks and did not comment on them.
Some added excitement to the dinner was the fact that a large planter containing artificial plants fell on the head of a dining patron behind us! Luckily, he wasn't injured & was a good sport about the incident. I guess placing 3 planters on a high ledge overlooking a patron's table will not be repeated since all the planters were removed after the incident.

I would have never chosen this restaurant to begin with so no worries about ever returning!

Thank JEFFREY and El... G

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We ate there on a Saturday night and were very dissapointed. The salad bar is excellent, service good and the lobster bisque is excellent. Everything else was not. We both ordered the lobster tail and both were over cooked. The side dish we ordered was creamed corn, it was terrible. It was way undercooked-the corn was crunchy! Paid over 100 dollars for the two of us and we should have sent the lobster back and we are mad a ourselves for not doing so. Maybe we should have tried the steaks instead but they have some serious issues on how they are cooking their food.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Wow, what can I say? This place rocks in the Palace Station hotel casino. My crew and I ate there yesterday. There is usually a line and the wait can be an hour during dinner. Arrive early evening by 4pm. The establishment is lined with fountain style stools and it is first come due to limited seating. Your average meal will cost $20 and you can go from there. Seafood dishes from gumbo to étouffée to bouillabaisse. There are your choice levels of heat added to the dish. They are cooked in front of you to order. The cooks converse with you, make you laugh and before you know it you are meeting everyone else sitting there. This food was incredible, a couple come to Vegas often from California and they say they come here to et and the food to go every time. This place has a local following and tourists know it. Come here and satisfy your appetite.. They are open 24 hours.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

First of all this is the only place I've ever been that on the salad bar offered real crab chucks not bits in a crab salad. It was fabulous! When at the salad bar however my hubby and I both got soup but there was only 1 spoon available, table next to ours had to request spoons for their soup as well was able to flag a server down and get a spoon for myself. I ordered the lobster which was rather small for $38 but good size for me and was a little disappointed that it was "broiled" to the extent that the sides were crunchy - I've never eaten a crunchy lobster before. I would go back again just not for the lobster.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

As good as Gordon Ramsey's without the pocket braking price.... The squid, crab legs and soup were great. Service was impeccable...

Been to The Broiler? Share your experiences!