“Great variety, spotty service”

Spice Market Buffet
Ranked #617 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Milwaukee, WI
“Great variety, spotty service”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Of our group of 6, only two of us had ever dined here. We worried that the others would be underwhelmed after waiting in a long line, but they were all very pleased. The variety of offerings was a definite plus. Service was spotty, as I think they were understaffed. We ate around 8:30 p.m. and were surprised that some items were not restocked. Prime Rib was tasty, but sliced paper thin. Overall a good experience.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“If you like cold, bland food come here!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

OMG. Where do I start with this? The décor is shockingly bad. It is like the 80s (and not in a good way). The food is served in troughs. Ideal if you are cattle but not really what I was looking for. The food was just a disaster. We went for breakfast and were there for about 7.30am so you would think the food was fresh? Well, no, think again. Pretty much everything we tried was luke warm. The only thing that I enjoyed was the frozen custard - it was lovely. But certainly not worth paying for a breakfast to only enjoy a frozen desert!

This place has really gone down the tubes. We really enjoyed it in 2008/09.

Wouldn't even bother going back even if it was half price.

• Visited June 2014
Glendora, California
“Good variety”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Every now and then we eat at this buffet during our visit to Vegas. Haven't been disappointed yet. They actually have a big variety to choose from, great desert section. They also do a decent breakfast. I think it's one of the better buffets off the strip.

I highly recommend purchasing the Buffet of Buffets pass (Valid for the buffets at: Caesar's(extra fee), Rio, Paris, Flamingo, Harrahs, Planet Hollywood). You get access to all of these for 24 hours-which, if planned strategically you can get 4 meals out of it. I enjoy buffets because I like to taste small amounts of a lot of things and go back for a little bit more of my favorites. But, even for those that aren't into buffets, this might be a good option- you don't have to stuff yourself and you may still potentially save money.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Grey M
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Skip it!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Bought a couple of Groupons to eat here (there were four of us) and it was barely worth what we paid for those. The food was nothing spectacular whatsoever and most of it was warm and not hot. Some things were spicier than they should have been and other things were bland and blah. I was really looking forward to experiencing the different "cultures" of food that they offered all in one place and was definitely disappointed. The wine that came with our buffet (you usually have to purchase separately but it came with our meal/Groupon) was definitely cheap quality although the hubby was happy he could get Sam Adams beer! My recommendation is skip it and go somewhere else!

Visited May 2014
“decent enough, can't fault Groupon Code”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Like many, I used the Groupon voucher which makes this place a no brainer on your trip. The food was good enough but nothing special and the service was good also, the waitress was bringing me Bud Light top ups before me previews one was finished so can't fault them.

Defo recommend this place if you use Groupon.

• Visited June 2014