“If you like cold, bland food come here!”

Spice Market Buffet
Ranked #800 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 8, 2014

OMG. Where do I start with this? The décor is shockingly bad. It is like the 80s (and not in a good way). The food is served in troughs. Ideal if you are cattle but not really what I was looking for. The food was just a disaster. We went for breakfast and were there for about 7.30am so you would think the food was fresh? Well, no, think again. Pretty much everything we tried was luke warm. The only thing that I enjoyed was the frozen custard - it was lovely. But certainly not worth paying for a breakfast to only enjoy a frozen desert!

This place has really gone down the tubes. We really enjoyed it in 2008/09.

Wouldn't even bother going back even if it was half price.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,117)

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Every now and then we eat at this buffet during our visit to Vegas. Haven't been disappointed yet. They actually have a big variety to choose from, great desert section. They also do a decent breakfast. I think it's one of the better buffets off the strip.

I highly recommend purchasing the Buffet of Buffets pass (Valid for the buffets at: Caesar's(extra fee), Rio, Paris, Flamingo, Harrahs, Planet Hollywood). You get access to all of these for 24 hours-which, if planned strategically you can get 4 meals out of it. I enjoy buffets because I like to taste small amounts of a lot of things and go back for a little bit more of my favorites. But, even for those that aren't into buffets, this might be a good option- you don't have to stuff yourself and you may still potentially save money.

1  Thank Grey M
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Bought a couple of Groupons to eat here (there were four of us) and it was barely worth what we paid for those. The food was nothing spectacular whatsoever and most of it was warm and not hot. Some things were spicier than they should have been and other things were bland and blah. I was really looking forward to experiencing the different "cultures" of food that they offered all in one place and was definitely disappointed. The wine that came with our buffet (you usually have to purchase separately but it came with our meal/Groupon) was definitely cheap quality although the hubby was happy he could get Sam Adams beer! My recommendation is skip it and go somewhere else!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Like many, I used the Groupon voucher which makes this place a no brainer on your trip. The food was good enough but nothing special and the service was good also, the waitress was bringing me Bud Light top ups before me previews one was finished so can't fault them.

Defo recommend this place if you use Groupon.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have heard mixed reviews of this place for year and was hesitant to try it because of the price. My wife purchased us Groupon passes and we had a 2 for 1. No better time to try it for that price. We are Total Rewards Platinum card holders so as we headed downstairs to the buffet the line was extremely long. They do have a special line for platinum and 5 star card holders. There were only 2 people ahead of us so we were seated immediately. They absolutely take care of VIP's, there is a separate seating section and full table service for drinks. Even as packed as it was the waiter we had was very pleasant and made every effort to keep our glasses full. The food was nothing short of amazing, We are not big buffet people because the food is usually not fresh tasting and some of the offerings just don't go together to make a meal. Spice Market on the other hand.....if you can't find something you like then you are just seriously a picky diner! They put together these cute little fryer baskets with chicken and biscuits, Fish and Chips and so on. Every type of food, Mexican, American, Asian, Seafood, Salad, BBQ. Everything I tried was amazingly fresh and hot. This was a fantastic buffet experience and I highly recommend it!!

Been to Spice Market Buffet? Share your experiences!