“First time eating here”

Spice Market Buffet
Ranked #620 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
London, Canada
“First time eating here”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

First time visiting this buffet. Wasn't anything special. We were there for breakfast. Had to wait in a long line to order, lots of registers but no one running them. Buffet was ok, I thought the bacon was a bit undercooked. Having smoothies on the breakfast bar was a good idea. Do I have to visit this place again - nope, once was enough.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Alphen aan den Rijn
“It has really gone down from what it was”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The chicken was dry and to long heated, so was the turkey and the pork. The desserts were changed as well and it was more or less only cup cakes. It might have been that we were there during the week, but overall the quality was far less than we had ever before with them.

I would not recommend this anymore

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“As my husband says, it was ok”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were given two dinner buffets, so can't speak to the price.
Our meal was fairly average, the cold shrimp was cold, the tempura shrimp was hot and crunchy, the beef was a bit stringy and at the speciality meat area I sampled a piece of lamb, but it was to tough for me to chew. The only mashed potatoes available were presented in a glass with melted cheese over it, mine were cold and not tasty at all. The Italian selections were overly salty, especially the lasagna, so salty my husband couldn't eat it. The dessert selections were cup cakes, bread pudding, or ice cream, would have been nice if pies or cheese cakes were offered.
Our server was lovely, but as others have said, you can find a far nicer buffet in most any of the other hotels

West Haven, CT
“Worst Buffet on the strip”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've been to many of the hotel buffets through the years but I have to say this was the absolute worst buffet we ever ate at. There were 6 of us and we all agreed that the $35 price for $12 food was the worst investment of our trip. Save yourself the disappointment and go elsewhere. The food was cold, the variety poor, and nothing stood out as something we would want more of. Extremely disappointed. Mirage, Treasure Island, Bellagio and Luxor all top this hands down; and most are cheaper.

“Overcooked & Salty”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took on the buffet of buffets challenge. We started a bit late and Planet Hollywood's is the only one open until 11pm.

I am a bit of a buffet enthusiast. I love food and can eat a ton of it so I tend to get my money's worth. I'm also not picky so the variety of a buffet is heaven.

This buffet is one of the worst we've ever been to. First, the name is deceiving unless salt is the the only spice they have in their market. Don't get me wrong, I love salt much more than the average person but this was to the extreme and nearly every dish. All of the food was way overcooked, extra dry and mushy, which may explain the saltiness.

If you're interested in doing the buffet of buffets, learn from our mistake and do it right. Start with a late dinner at Bacchanal at Caesars. It will cost you $25 extra plus about an hour wait but it's supposed to be worth it. For the next day, go to Rio Carnival World, Rio seafood ($10 extra) and Le Village at Paris. You may think you can do 3 buffets in one day, the 2nd day but chances are you won't be able to do more than 2. If you're looking for a great alternative single buffet option that is more portion and germ friendly, check out the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan

1 Thank sdcaia