“Great Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: Named after a form of fun and fast-paced Brazilian dancing, Samba Steakhouse is just as refreshingly exciting, offering an intense amount of meats and wild portions of sides and salads unmatched by American steakhouses. You can feast Rodizio with never-ending meat selections, File de Salmao which is salmon atop banana puree, and more mouthwatering selections in the surroundings of giant leaves and colorful designs reminiscent of the Brazilian rainforest. Whether it's a family dinner or a big party, Samba is the most popular Mirage restaurant for group dining. Everyone can enjoy a buffet of familiar Latin American cuisine made with bold new flavors and served straight to your plate.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our family very much enjoyed dining here, the steaks, appetizers and service was of superior quality. I highly recommend this restaurant, well worth the price.

Also, a very pleasant change from the hamburger, sandwich and pizza.

Bill

Reviewed September 5, 2013

All of The different choices of meat were excellent, especially the lamb and the sausage. Make sure you save room by not ordering an appetizer or eating the extra bread. If you do, the coconut prawns are the best I have ever had, and I have had them many, many times.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

For the past 9 years we have been coming to Vegas and the first thing we dons have a meal at samba.
The food is always excellent, great value and the service never let's you down. We adore the creamed spinach, plantains and the house saad is always Devine.
The fillet steak was cooked to perfection.
Next time we are in vegas samba, as always, will be our first stop.

2  Thank CATWOMAN10
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The salad, side dishes were all great as was the service. I ordered the roasted chicken which at $27 you would hope would be perfectly cooked it was not. This chicken was the most dry chicken I have ever eaten, well I ate some & left most of it. The portion was a half chicken so you would think that at least the dark meat would be moist. No such luck.

The restaurant is right on the gaming floor which sucks for atmosphere as it was quite smokey & loud making it difficult to hear my spouse sitting across from me. Slot machine bells & smoke don't make it a great date restaurant.

Was disappointed to say the least.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wonderful experience. Great food and tasty margaritas! I would have liked the lamb to come out a little earlier, I was already stuffed.