“BEST VIEW IN VEGAS!!”
Review of Foundation Room

Foundation Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Foundation Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #270 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard and Mandalay Bay Road
Transit: Taxis, Limousines and Buses stop at Mandalay Bay Resort.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

You have to see strip from Foundation room. If you time it just right then you can get a pass from one of the host in the lobby of the Mandalay bay. This bar is at the very top of Mandalay bay looking right down the strip. We had a friend comp us a bottle for a friends Birthday and it was an incredible way to start out our night. If youve never been to a Foundation Room then you must check the one in Vegas out!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a great experience! Great food, service and what a view. After dinner the bar turns into a club for some great music and dancing.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went to the foundation room less than 2 yrs ago, It was fantastic!! The views, atomsphere, food, drinks were great!! Came home, and told all of my friends and family about it. Then I wanted to plan a surprise birthday party and have it at the foundation room. I knew it would cost big $$$$. I knew bottle service was going to be around 2k because there was 12 people. But I was willing to pay. Called Chris Wrenn, the manager two times and emailed him! NO RESPONSE!! It was very disappointing! We went other places and had a great time. Try XS at the Wynn they know how to throw a party.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Foundation Room is a must see if you are staying at Mandalay Bay. Just present your room key and they will let you go up without a membership. They'll likely give you a couple of 2 for 1 drink coupons for the bar. The bar area is very warm and dark with a Moroccan themed decor. The bartenders were extremely friendly and attentive. We were just going up for a drink but decided to have dinner at the bar. I had some of the best grilled sea bass I've ever had. My husband had a new york strip and said it was great. We had sides of grilled asparagus-great and mashed potatoes that were to die for! If you go you must go out to the balcony to see the spectatular view of the Las Vegas strip.

1  Thank cathy s
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Love it, great place, and as I was with my wife, no cover charge to pay either.

Great music, views and company at this place. Drinks fairly priced compared to other 4-5start hotels on the strip.