“Top View of Sin City”

Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sahara Blvd.
Description: Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty. Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dining experience that is sure to be memorable. Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm features half price appetizers and 2 for 1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10pm to 1am features half price appetizers, and 2 for 1 cocktails from 1am to Close. DJ Entertainment nightly playing electic dance music from 11pm to Close.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Top of the World as the name says is really on the top of Las Vegas and gives 360 Degree view of Las Vegas. The Happy Hours start at 10.30 and goes beyond mid night and keeps you in high spirit. The only negative thing about the Top of the World is the poor choice of food after 10.30 Pm, otherwise a great place to party with friends and family.

Arianna_Potter, Manager at Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the 107 Lounge- located directly above the restaurant, the view is just as incredible :) We're glad that you enjoyed almost everything, and I'll be sure to send your concerns along to the Chef. Our goal is 100% satisfaction. Next time you're in town, try out the early happy hour: 4p-7p serving two-for-one martinis and cocktails and half price select appetizers. In addition to those great specials, the full menu from the restaurant is offered, too (best of both worlds!)

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Friends wedding Tuesday 17th December, in the tower then had dinner in top of the world restaurant. Pure class from start to finish.

Service was fantastic and very professional.

The bread and butter selection was lovely, then I ate portobello mushroom and goats cheese, and then peppercorn steak for Main. The food was unbelievable, the best food I've ever eaten. 24 guests ate and not a hint of a complaint from anyone. The deserts look very nice although I could not manage one. The view is fantastic.

A must visit if going to Las Vegas.

Arianna_Potter, Manager at Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Top of the World! We're thrilled that you enjoyed everything so much. We appreciate your patronage and recommendation very much.

Please extend our gratitude to your friends for making us part of their very special night- and congratulate them from us, as well!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next Vegas trip.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We are winding down our vacation week and wanted a special place to close out the trip. No better place than TOW. The servers are very professional and are very knowledgeable of the items on the menu. We have eaten here before so knew what to expect. We had the prime steaks and a great choice. The whole meal was timely and we couldn't order any desert. If you are going to Vegas, make this a stop for dinner, you might even see people repelling from the top.

Great food, great service and will be back. Reservations are best.

Arianna_Potter, Manager at Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thanks so much for joining us (again)! We appreciate your patronage, and your reccomendation very much.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were a party of 8 and enjoyed the view so much. Only negatives I would have is that the background music was too loud to allow for conversation at our table. Also - the lighting - need a few more candles if I is to be that dark - very hard to read the menu and wine list. Luckily I carry a small flashlight in my purse. Our waitress didn't offer any help and didn't seem to know the menu at all when we asked about how things were prepared. All of our meals were quite good - except for the potato cake which had WAY too much garlic. The pasta was great and the steaks were first rate. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a unique place for dinner in Vegas.

1  Thank JSM949

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We're glad that you chose to join us at Top of the World. Though we can't take all of the credit for the view, we're also glad that you enjoyed the food :)

We take pride in keeping our staff well versed in our products so that they can share their knowledge with our guests; I'm sorry to hear that your server did not seem up to speed in this regard and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this incident in greater detail with you. Your feedback is an important tool in the betterment of our practices. Please contact me directly at arianna.potter@stratospherehotel.com

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I can say this place is amazing. At first I was nervous because this place seemed very classy but being very classy it was exceptional. The view is to die for. The floor moves so you revolve around the entire place. The service was astounding. Doug was our server and he suggested the mango drink. Great suggestion. We looked over the menu and decided that the FOUR COURSE
TASTING MENU was the best for the overall value since we were on a budget I had a restaurant.com voucher and even with that voucher Doug was extremely polite. First course:Choice of soup: I had the soup of the day Mushroom soup amazing. My partner had the Caesar Salad he also enjoyed this. SECOND COURSE Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with Green Papaya Kimchi my partner said this was amazing. I had the Seared Branzino with Citrus Brown Butter Emulsion. I don't like fish and I actually enjoyed this. third course was Grilled Center Cut Filet with Red Wine Sauce& Wild Mushrooms. Best steak I have ever had cooked to perfection. and last Mini Dessert Duo which is pictured below. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the fruit dish was so fresh I wish I had more. Honestly would come back here in a heart beat. Doug and his co-sever Veronica I believe made our night a night to never forget. They also take professional photos here and the lady can be pushy we did end up buying because the photos were amazing. after dinner we checked out the observatory amazing view. I will definitely return and suggest this place.

Arianna_Potter, Manager at Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you so much for joining us! It is wonderful to read about what an amazing time you had, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I will be sure to relay your compliments to Doug and Veronica.

We hope to see you again soon!